SAIA | How do you rate this company?

i remember something from way back that sais something about the pot calling the kettle black. i dunno about all this. ya'll remember this. they married us for better or worse. she could have done better and we could have done worse.:hysterical:

i remember something from way back that sais something about the pot calling the kettle black. i dunno about all this. ya'll remember this. they married us for better or worse. she could have done better and we could have done worse.:hysterical:

ooops. i typed, "that sais something about the pot"", when it should have been, "said something about the pot"". sorry 'bout that. i was poking fun at the other two, poking fun at the wife that coulda married either one.

as of today,i rate the company b-,with this new auto pay system, line drivers are getting deeeeeeeeeee shaft,its just my opinion so far. i broke down on side of hwy,i was told to take a lunch,in the middle of bum fu## nowhere,the company took 30 min lunch out of my delay,, and they wonder why people are stilling? they dont like it,we drivers dont eather....:argue::stirthepot::Bondage: sorry about the spelling. but who cares

as of today,i rate the company b-,with this new auto pay system, line drivers are getting deeeeeeeeeee shaft,its just my opinion so far. i broke down on side of hwy,i was told to take a lunch,in the middle of bum fu## nowhere,the company took 30 min lunch out of my delay,, and they wonder why people are stilling? they dont like it,we drivers dont eather....:argue::stirthepot::Bondage: sorry about the spelling. but who cares

it's always been give them 30 minutes for free. the only gripe i have, is they count that 30 minutes as a lunch. let's say you break down on your first trip of the night. 30 minute lunch......well if you have to wait when you finally get to the terminal, what happens then...another 30 minute lunch. IMO, you should only have to give 30 minutes for free once per night. of course it does beat what happens at alot of other companies...they get nothing for breaking down or for waiting on a load.

it's always been give them 30 minutes for free. the only gripe i have, is they count that 30 minutes as a lunch. let's say you break down on your first trip of the night. 30 minute lunch......well if you have to wait when you finally get to the terminal, what happens then...another 30 minute lunch. IMO, you should only have to give 30 minutes for free once per night. of course it does beat what happens at alot of other companies...they get nothing for breaking down or for waiting on a load.

no with west ex it was paid from the time you broke down on the west coast,it is now changing,if u have a flat from the 4-6th hour, run it,after 6 they cant charge u 4 a lunch.....let the rubber fly.......p.s. try to break down at a truck stop............:funky::funky:::smilie_132:

fastfreddy

I left Averitt and came to Saia because of better pay, now 1 year later having been closed out in one Terminal, sent to another, placed on a run nobody wants with short miles, I am questioning my choice myself...:chairshot:

I left Averitt and came to Saia because of better pay, now 1 year later having been closed out in one Terminal, sent to another, placed on a run nobody wants with short miles, I am questioning my choice myself...:chairshot:

What terminal were you at and where are you now? When you start at the bottom you can expect to get the runs no one else wants. I came from AE and ran the system for about a year, than ran some ok runs and some not so ok. Now 3 yrs later I'm on a HST and get all I want on the weekends. It's much better than AE. Just look at the cost of your ins and the way vacation pays.