ODFL | How does your extra board work ?

:hilarious: I was trying to be funny I guess I should have put an emoji here you go

Got more pto vacation whatever they calling it now than any you on here,, very generous always take a day off when I can,, easy to do when your personal savings acct in six figures,, thx od.

Got more pto vacation whatever they calling it now than any you on here,, very generous always take a day off when I can,, easy to do when your personal savings acct in six figures,, thx od.
Billy Billy quit counting the numbers after the decimal point to get your 6 figures. And does that include you mowing income also?

Really??! Then you’re taking Ump this holiday. Buy him that fancy shepherd’s pole he keeps nagging me about. But don’t worry about the goats......they’re housebroken.....
They’ll break everything in your house...:36::shakehandsnah:
Pfft... I'm going to the Himalayas .. Got some new prospects I need to check out.

Guys like us a rare breed, I go to Pdx where their parking lot full of expensive ride,, some guy even covering his Lexus,, guess you need to when half your months earnings go to a vehicle

Guys like us a rare breed, I go to Pdx where their parking lot full of expensive ride,, some guy even covering his Lexus,, guess you need to when half your months earnings go to a vehicle

If you would buy those cheap Cub Cadets, you could drive a Lexus.

There's a guy at my yard who parks his mustang in two spots.... because he can't afford to fix it if it gets dented lol

I don't care what clothes I wear or what car I drive. Everyday my wife and kid has everything they could ever need and want, we have a roof over our head and dinner on the table. I'll take that over a new car with a payment anyday

228,000 and still running strong..beats driving my 1993 F350 diesel....its got 289,000, but must admit, I did buy mama a new SUV last Dec because Chrysler could not figure out why her headlights would just shut off for no reason. It was a 300 Hemi.. great car but hard to drive with no lights at night

228,000 and still running strong..beats driving my 1993 F350 diesel....its got 289,000, but must admit, I did buy mama a new SUV last Dec because Chrysler could not figure out why her headlights would just shut off for no reason. It was a 300 Hemi.. great car but hard to drive with no lights at night
Mama will always have the newest, safest, and best out there. Ain't nothing wrong with that!!