Pitt-Ohio | how does your maint./ garage rate

speedy

TB Lurker
Credits
how good is the garage at your term. Do they hold trucks for no other reason than to screw with the driver who does his or her job ( good pre and post trips )

The guys in RNK are tops in our books. They will not let problems get out of control, they fix it. Trucks stay on the road even the back up trucks stay in good shape. No problems with the mechanics more problems with drivers that like to keeps trucks dirty on the inside. would be even better if Corp would buy alittle better truck. Had more problems with the new trucks than with older ones.

I agree on better trucks. The in side of the trucks being clean is another one of my pet pevs. as well. Here in col. it burns the mechanics a** if you give them a write up on a truck

Being a city man, my pet peeve with the mechanic's are door's and landing gear's. If you ask for a door to be fixed, there solution is swing the load.

I wish they would replace those barn door trailers, most are junk.. forget trying to closed the doors if loaded wrong

I had one that I had to back up on a curb to twist the trailer enough to get the doors to line up. Don't know why they bought barn doors in the first place.

Sometime's they need the extra opening a swing door give's you at the top. The rack's for auto part's and glass rack's especially.