Yellow | How does YRCW make money ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
OK , people think about this a minute ,How does YRCW make money ? By moving freight and with more Driver's Quitting and Retiring ,then apply how much longer can they stay open ?? So the next time your TM gets a attitude ,just remind him that the Driver's pay there wages and Bonus's !!! Bottom line it's time for YRCW to PAY UP or shut-er-down 2019 !!!:6788:

As a Baton Rouge manager told me.By us members taking a pay cut and cutting the intro wages for new hires.He said his job is much harder in finding new people to fill positions either full time or part time.New and younger folks aren't coming to work here like they once had.

OK , people think about this a minute ,How does YRCW make money ? By moving freight and with more Driver's Quitting and Retiring ,then apply how much longer can they stay open ?? So the next time your TM gets a attitude ,just remind him that the Driver's pay there wages and Bonus's !!! Bottom line it's time for YRCW to PAY UP or shut-er-down 2019 !!!:6788:

Wong, I think you need to have a Snickers real quick!

Wong, I think you need to have a Snickers real quick!
That-Face-You-Make....jpg
Sorry Trip , But we have been the "WHIPPING DOG" long enough !! time to pay the piper or shut-er-down , James & Jamie are getting RICH off the backs of us -15% Driver's and it's time to stop ,as without us Driver's there is NO YRCW period !!

Our TM is too much a kitty to get any attitude!
Pass the buck P. J.
Never talk to him. Has no answer. That I want to hear anyways.
OK.
On with the show....... Hehehe. :17142:

1wwYZAp.jpg

we don't make money. we refuse to pick up a whole trailer of govt freight to pick up three skid of cash registers from the food lions closing in our area.
our newest drivers can take a 2-3 hour run and make it last 6-14 hours. we hire the best

we don't make money. we refuse to pick up a whole trailer of govt freight to pick up three skid of cash registers from the food lions closing in our area.
our newest drivers can take a 2-3 hour run and make it last 6-14 hours. we hire the best
So. It's like it has always been. Nothing changes.

Stand down soldier. There's still plenty of free cash to be had at YRC.
They don't like workers at YRC, they like clock milkers.