FedEx Freight | Company Email At Home?

IF you have a FedEx e-mail, login via portal.office.com using your email as your username and it will redirect you where you need to be.

IF you have a FedEx e-mail, login via portal.office.com using your email as your username and it will redirect you where you need to be.
I have a fedex.com email address for use as a Road Team Captain, doesn't work at home for me. Most of the time you have to be on a FedEx network.

I can get my payroll for the week emailed to me thru the handheld if you go to payroll and hit email.

How does one go about that? That would be phenomenal.
I mentioned it was a PITA to put it in manually and he said, we can put that in for you... Ask the handheld guru at your barn

There is literally no guru of anything at my barn.
I mentioned it was a PITA to put it in manually and he said, we can put that in for you... Ask the handheld guru at your barn

I've found how to have my linehaul stuff e-mailed to me, but permanently affixing my e-mail into it would be great. Unfortunately there is no "handheld guru" at my barn. Dispatchers have told me "I don't use those, I don't know how to operate them", DDI never did Road and isn't familiar with the Road application after logging in.

There is literally no guru of anything at my barn.

I've found how to have my linehaul stuff e-mailed to me, but permanently affixing my e-mail into it would be great. Unfortunately there is no "handheld guru" at my barn. Dispatchers have told me "I don't use those, I don't know how to operate them", DDI never did Road and isn't familiar with the Road application after logging in.

I got lucky then... When I hit send email , my email addy is automagically in there... they must have it associated with my user id