How Hot Dogs and Bacon are made.

i never studied "economics" in school.....that crap bored me.

and, if the past day of meeting with a potential new employer comes thru....

i will NO longer be a truck driver.....PRAISE BE JESUS...!!!.....:bgroovy:.......:dance:

School didn't teach me economics, political wrangling did.

Try Hebrew National Hot dogs, you will never switch brands again.
Aren't those the ones that killed some people a few years back? There's a plant in my area that used to make dogs. First it was turkey and chicken dogs, then it was was something else and I think they made those Hebrew things there. With chicken you need to sanitize the drains periodically to kill the bacteria and someone didn't do it. Resulted in some illnesses if not deaths, now that plant sits empty.

I have to say I don't care for the Frank's, if I eat hot dogs they have to be all beef.
The newest craze in any mixed bits o' meat kind of foods is to put the emulsion through an ammonia wash. Of course the exterior of any meat is where the bacteria can reside then it gets ground up into the interior of the product. So to combat that they mix ammonia into the emulsion and wash it out. So delcious don't you think?

Sent from my drone magnet

Aren't those the ones that killed some people a few years back? There's a plant in my area that used to make dogs. First it was turkey and chicken dogs, then it was was something else and I think they made those Hebrew things there. With chicken you need to sanitize the drains periodically to kill the bacteria and someone didn't do it. Resulted in some illnesses if not deaths, now that plant sits empty.

hebrewnational.com No, they are 100% Beef with no Fillers. trust me when you eat one you will be hooked. Hot dog eater or not

Yea, I'm staying away from hot dogs from now on. Nothing but corn dogs for me from here on in.

Funny thing, I was looking for corn dogs just this AM in my grocery store and I couldn't find them. :shrug:

Near the ice cream???? I was looking in the hamburger section, what does a corn dog have in common with ice cream???

Frozen foods ...Brother.
No duh!!!!!!! But that bunker is all full of desserts, pies and ice cream on one end and vegetables on the other. Across the isle it's waffles, french toast, pancakes on one end and french fries and perogies on the other end. To the back side of the ice cream is where the hot dogs, frozen hamburgers, fish sticks, minute steaks etc are located and that is where I looked the longest and hardest for the elusive corn dog.

At my store of choice corn dogs are in the yummy for the Tummy section, Frozen chicken tenders,birchwood meat patties,cordon blue etc.

at the two "big" supermarkets in my area (same company), corn dogs are found in the refrigerated isle as well.

i was also at a "Wally World" just yesterday, and corn dogs were in same location.

in the smaller store i go to, also corn dogs are found in same location.

maybe his store was temporarily out the day..???

or they are Un-American and care NOT supply the needy of thier corn dogs..????

At my store of choice corn dogs are in the yummy for the Tummy section, Frozen chicken tenders,birchwood meat patties,cordon blue etc.
That was where I expected to find them to no avail.
at the two "big" supermarkets in my area (same company), corn dogs are found in the refrigerated isle as well.

i was also at a "Wally World" just yesterday, and corn dogs were in same location.

in the smaller store i go to, also corn dogs are found in same location.

maybe his store was temporarily out the day..???

or they are Un-American and care NOT supply the needy of thier corn dogs..????
I did not look in the refrigerated section. I doubt that they were out for the day, I go early on Saturday for two reasons.
1) Nothing out of stock yet.
2) Short coded meats on Manager's Special with bright red sticker.

That was where I expected to find them to no avail.

I did not look in the refrigerated section. I doubt that they were out for the day, I go early on Saturday for two reasons.
1) Nothing out of stock yet.
2) Short coded meats on Manager's Special with bright red sticker.

i go early on Saturday's and Sunday's for the day old cakes or pies, that are half priced..>!!!!

and the freshly baked breads...!!

and the wide open, cash registers..!!!!

No duh!!!!!!! But that bunker is all full of desserts, pies and ice cream on one end and vegetables on the other. Across the isle it's waffles, french toast, pancakes on one end and french fries and perogies on the other end. To the back side of the ice cream is where the hot dogs, frozen hamburgers, fish sticks, minute steaks etc are located and that is where I looked the longest and hardest for the elusive corn dog.

Try Sam's. ...they have three flavors. "Drive that new truck up there" gO tEaM !!

I can try Costco, I'm a member there. Get me a big ol' 100 pack.