How Hot Dogs and Bacon are made.

Souse meat, Ham Hocks, Hog Jowls, Liver Pudding.Pickled Pigs feet, That's whats in the south , I have never seen scrapple here.

I have ate them all except for scrapple

Expiration dates are for the weak and the elderly.

well...as an elder......my weak stomach will remind me not to eat things that have expired.....

other wise, the stock in toilet paper companies and Pepto will shoot up thousands of percentage points.

I does have corn meal in it and some kind of spices. It does go well with syrup and pancakes and french toast. I like mine crispy (not burnt) outside soft inside.

well...as an elder......my weak stomach will remind me not to eat things that have expired.....

other wise, the stock in toilet paper companies and Pepto will shoot up thousands of percentage points.
You couldn't last in my hood then. We all clean out our freezers for a Memorial Day block party, where we dig out our expired goods and have a big ol' southern style cookout. Some good stuff, turkeys, prime rib, spare ribs, corn dogs and scrapple. Of course we are careful to cook it all thoroughly. No additional spices needed it all has its own special flavoring. mmmm mmmm

You couldn't last in my hood then. We all clean out our freezers for a Memorial Day block party, where we dig out our expired goods and have a big ol' southern style cookout. Some good stuff, turkeys, prime rib, spare ribs, corn dogs and scrapple. Of course we are careful to cook it all thoroughly. No additional spices needed it all has its own special flavoring. mmmm mmmm

i'd rather not visit anyone's 'hood" as mine is great...

i nary say hello to the neighbors, we do have a "block party" which i make sure i never attend, and if any of them eat expired foods..??

great, they die....

BTW for those who want to know where to find the scrapple at the store...It's in the cooler near the bacon on the bottom shelf right next to the pork roll.

At last, I found the corn dogs, or where they're supposed to be anyhow. It looks like someone beat me to them, at least the 1lb package, if I wanted a 37oz package I could have gotten them with 14 corn dogs inside but I heard that they have expiration dates and decided I'd just have to wait a little longer to take my first bite of the legendary corn dog. They are State Fair brand and it seems they're made mostly of turkey with I think some beef (or pork, I forget already).

At last, I found the corn dogs, or where they're supposed to be anyhow. It looks like someone beat me to them, at least the 1lb package, if I wanted a 37oz package I could have gotten them with 14 corn dogs inside but I heard that they have expiration dates and decided I'd just have to wait a little longer to take my first bite of the legendary corn dog. They are State Fair brand and it seems they're made mostly of turkey with I think some beef (or pork, I forget already).

but in posting number 50, you say that you take out the expired foods and have a block party..??

seems to me.....you "chickened out" after all...>!!!!!

It's not the date that bothers me, it's the way they freeze dry and lose their luster.

Good thing I didn't get that 14 pack then, but that is the only brand Redner's carries. Maybe I check elsewhere, what is your brand of choice?

Good thing I didn't get that 14 pack then, but that is the only brand Redner's carries. Maybe I check elsewhere, what is your brand of choice?

Sonic's, LOL

Well the wieners leave something to be desired as they aren't all beef, (I can't wait to see what ya'll do with that one) but the breading isn't sweet.

The State Fair brand at Redner's is mostly turkey but a9fanatic sent me a pic of State Fair brand all beef corn dogs as his brand of choice.