New Penn | How is the new TM?

cityman

TB Lurker
Credits
Pittsburgh recently got a new TM, his name is Steve. He was a supervisor in Buffalo and is now the man in charge in Pitt. Anybody know how things are going in Steeler town?

pittsburgh

I work outbound and have had alot of discussions with him. I think he is going to be great for us. Alot better than the other one who was fired. This terminal is real dirty and he is working on it. We haven't seen him get mad yet. This is a great terminal. We don't have many problems. Our biggest problem to me is interlining freight. Which he says he is going to address. Our city dispatcher likes to give away a certain area which we say we can deliver. We pick up our number one account in that area and they still give it away. Hey, they even fixed the plugs for the tractors on the fence. they have been broke for awhile. I think he is going to leave things alone as long as the numbers are good.

d.j.

If J. B. would cut out the nonsense then it would truly be a SUPERIOR terminal to work in. He seem to go out of his way to cause distraction and disruption.

If J. B. would cut out the nonsense then it would truly be a SUPERIOR terminal to work in. He seem to go out of his way to cause distraction and disruption.

I'll agree with you on that one. I have had many discussions with him. I'll leave it at that. I am on vacation and don't want to talk about it. Trucks are parked until jan. 3 talk to ya later

i hope you had a great christmas everyone !!!!