How is Wilson on the Inside?

FX Sam

TB Regular
Credits
How is the management and Corporate office in this fine company? Reading this forum it seems that Wilson is a really nice place to work.
How is the freight base? Busy or slow? Good freight or good stops?

How is the management and Corporate office in this fine company? Reading this forum it seems that Wilson is a really nice place to work.
How is the freight base? Busy or slow? Good freight or good stops?

run, run , run...this company can care less about you. i worked city for a yea and there is nothing but favoratism. call hr for help and expect to be fired. they get a lot of shiot freight. no such thing as overtime pay, it's all straight pay. again run, run, run:hide:

guys are running from them if thry can we hired two guys at Roadway and a few jumped ship to Yellow. Heard stories of former employees about them but its what you make of it and seeing is believing.

run, run , run...this company can care less about you. i worked city for a yea and there is nothing but favoratism. call hr for help and expect to be fired. they get a lot of shiot freight. no such thing as overtime pay, it's all straight pay. again run, run, run:hide:

Favoritism???In the LTL business??You,re sh@#$en me,:hysterical:BTW,did they tell you they paid OT before you started or did you ***-u-me???As for the "shiot freight",probably a bunch of drivers on layoff wishing they could get some of that shiot freight...

every driver that left wilson for rdway and yellow who went on the road are laidoff now,a couple went to the city are still working,i get treaded great here,make more money then i ever made in my life,might be a little under union wages but i will probably still be working when the union companies have paid there way out of business,tell me what is better 1000 bucks a year till they go out of business or keep making 60 to 70,000 a year till retirement,i would rather work for a company that has a better chance of being here "for the long haul"