TForce | How long to process an application?

upsfreightnate

TB Lurker
Credits
I went in for an interview on April 25th and was told i am as good as hired if my app. goes through (which i should have no problems) filled out the application on the UPS website and now am sitting idle waiting. I talked to the terminal manager on the 5th and he said he was waiting for his boss to ok my app. How long does this usually take? i feel like a pest when I wanna call and make sure everything is on the up and up. Just curious cause it has never taken this long for me to get hired on with a company. Thanks.....

With everything else going on...You may want to check back in. These TM's probably got their hands full.

I should add that I have called the TM and left a message on his voicemail a time or two and got no response back. So I called the G.O. and they said they would contact him and see how things are going along. Still nothing. I am a patient person but I don't think it takes this long...or does it?

upsfreightnate said:
I went in for an interview on April 25th and was told i am as good as hired if my app. goes through (which i should have no problems) filled out the application on the UPS website and now am sitting idle waiting. I talked to the terminal manager on the 5th and he said he was waiting for his boss to ok my app. How long does this usually take? i feel like a pest when I wanna call and make sure everything is on the up and up. Just curious cause it has never taken this long for me to get hired on with a company. Thanks.....
well first sit down!! ok for my personal experience it only took me about 3 months, including alot of phone calls and visits,some times just to sing a piece of paper,I also know that it was the same deal for most of the people working there now.i hope that helps.