Holland | How long will it last

sounds like to me all of these uneducated non-union ***** need to quit listening to their supervisors,and start talking to some union drivers,and get the real facts.
I am very proud to be a TEAMSTER driver!
Grin there is no need for name calling.Read the rules especially # 2..
I highlighted the part in red that I am referring to.

My post was deleted so I guess you can't give web address there is a holland only board message me and I will let you know how to get to shoeboard33

My post was deleted so I guess you can't give web address there is a holland only board message me and I will let you know how to get to shoeboard33

JJincks look at the rules ( # 5 ) Then contact Jeff the owner of this site. I assume you have a few rules as well on your site that you would like others to follow.This site is no different.

sounds like to me all of these uneducated non-union ***** need to quit listening to their supervisors,and start talking to some union drivers,and get the real facts.
I am very proud to be a TEAMSTER driver!

I am glady you are proud to be a teamster, make sure you have the bumper sticker applied to your car so you get preferential treatment in life.

Who are the OTHER guy's Benny.

We need to be split up from the OTHER guys. Maybe a UNION USF and a non-UNION USF?

I was saying that the Union and the non-Union guy's should have different forums to express their thoughts.

Other guy's = non-Union.

Thanks for asking.

Dirtball It's not my site just one I seen posted in st louis I did check the rules my bad I did not mean to spam.

Dirtball It's not my site just one I seen posted in st louis I did check the rules my bad I did not mean to spam.
Not a problem.We all need little reminders now and again.

Guys I am still waiting for the Admins to come up with something. If they get on your nerves have back at em.Just try to keep your cool.

We need to be split up from the OTHER guys. Maybe a UNION USF and a non-UNION USF?

I was saying that the Union and the non-Union guy's should have different forums to express their thoughts.

Other guy's = non-Union.

Thanks for asking.
Not really a bad idea,We have to wait and see what Jeff wants to do.Perhaps he can come up with something like he did for the other sites awhile back..Let me ask.

Other guy's = non-Union.

Thanks for asking.

That's a good solution. Since USF has non-union and union barns.

We'll see what the powers that be have to say.

Not a problem.We all need little reminders now and again.

Guys I am still waiting for the Admins to come up with something. If they get on your nerves have back at em.Just try to keep your cool.

I'll take that as an ok to slam with respect every chance they give me......My nerves are so far ok but one can always snap..:hysterical:

Sounds like managment got the case of the azzzzzzzzz to me....If you people that are in managment or stupidvisors don't like working for a UNION carrier go find another job that suits your attitude or your way of thinking, thats what I was always told when I was an AT WILL EMPLOYEE......"LONG LIVE THE UNION"

Sounds like managment got the case of the azzzzzzzzz to me....If you people that are in managment or stupidvisors don't like working for a UNION carrier go find another job that suits your attitude or your way of thinking, thats what I was always told when I was an AT WILL EMPLOYEE......"LONG LIVE THE UNION"

DamnitRay, you're profound. I can't touch this thread, for fear I'll snap.

The best we can do is let the children play and wait for them to grow up and get a clue. Now that may be a while, but in the meantime we can respectfully slam them every chance we get.......

Just think, this was all started by 2 guys that obviously don't even work for either USF companies in the first place... Amazing.

I personally don't think that this forum should be separated and the #1 reason I can give is this: Reddaway employee's are going through a very big "tug of war" with this union stuff. If you separated it between non and union, do you think that the nonunion guys would ever go to the union forum for insite, suggestions or support? On this forum nonunion Reddaway employee's that are sceptical or just don't know any thing about the union can come to this forum and have no problem reading and asking about the union. I just don't think that separating the forums would help the cause any. :1036316054:

We need to not let 2 uneducated, miss informed trouble starters separate us USF guys. Nonunion or Union... We are all under the same label.:smilie_132:

The reason for the separate boards is to stop the union bashing. If you were to have questions someone would answer them on the union board. But in my opinion the troublemakers are management from the non-’s trying to rowel all of us up.

The reason for the separate boards is to stop the union bashing. If you were to have questions someone would answer them on the union board. But in my opinion the troublemakers are management from the non-’s trying to rowel all of us up.

Very nice post Stimpy, that is the point in a nutshell. Not that anyone isn't welcome to say anything that they want within reason. Its just that it needs to be either a Union or a non-Union forum. That way nons can't bash the Union or the Union people can't bash the nons, period. It all depends upon what type of forum it is, Union or non-Union. Thats what the rules are for but if it isn't one or the other (Union or non-Union) then the bashing rule doesn't work and people get upset. Just give the Mods some time and they will work it out, they're pretty good at this type of thinking since without them this site wouldn't be what it is. In my opinion the best of its type around.