Holland | How long will it last

As an outsider looking in I had an observation that some may find interesting, what would stop YRC from making the whole ball of wax Holland and doing away with the other entities just as they did Dugan? Would seem that being in the union would be the best way to assure you would not get bumped out and have to reapply and start all over.

As I said, no dog in this fight, just an observation.

FM

As an outsider looking in I had an observation that some may find interesting, what would stop YRC from making the whole ball of wax Holland and doing away with the other entities just as they did Dugan? Would seem that being in the union would be the best way to assure you would not get bumped out and have to reapply and start all over.

As I said, no dog in this fight, just an observation.

FM

Familyman, Holland and Reddaway have always operated very good in their area's of operation. That is until this year.
Dugan and Holland overlapped in quite a few area's just like Bestway and Reddaway did.

They have always said that Dugan and Bestway operated extremely high. Then they were merged into Reddaway and Holland.

But there is no overlapping of Holland and Reddaway in any part. And they carrier reputation is important to customers.

Well I just don't think separating the forums would be of any help. I just don't see the point. The first thread was directed to newly recognized terminals. Do you guys really think that these same union bashing trouble makers aren't gonna come the "USF UNION BOARD" and type the same trash about union? I mean come on.

You know what? I don't know why I'm waisting my time. You're gonna do what it is that you want regardless of what I or anyone esle says... Right?

I will say one thing... This is exactly what these guys wanted.

Don't feel stupid turtle. As for them posting anti union stuff in this forum it will not happen from this point forward. The Reddaway forum is open for debate about the union but this forum is not. You guys are like the UPSF forums. It can be debated there but it will be within the rules of truckingboards.

First two posts

Well, I'm very offended by the first two posts and don't care for either one of the anti-union remarks.
:furious:

Jeff, would you please consider changing the USF page to a separate Holland only and Reddaway only page. I for one am tired of being on a page with nons talking negative about unions. New Penn is smaller than Holland and they have their own page. Its just more than I can deal with reading this non-union garbage on a UNION page, or at least it used to be. If anybody agrees with me please let Jeff hear from you. Jeff, if you can't do it I understand but enough is enough. We need to be split up from the OTHER guys. Maybe a UNION USF and a non-UNION USF? Guys, let me know how you feel, maybe its just me? Am I correct or not?
:realmad:

Dear teamster brother,those two guys don't represent me or anyone on this board.They represent themselves,they still want the favoritism.We're union in sacramento ca.,and dam PROUD of it! take brother.

Dear teamster brother,those two guys don't represent me or anyone on this board.They represent themselves,they still want the favoritism.We're union in sacramento ca.,and dam PROUD of it! take brother.

Usfsactown, you are still my brother and as always you're welcome here or anywhere else that we all may be together. The only "OTHER " people that are not welcome are the negative, nasty "OTHER" guys. They aren't allowed to talk their garbage on this forum any longer thanks to Jeff and the Mods. Thanks to everyone that helped get this issue straightened out for all of us. We can all still have our own thoughts, both good and bad, about the Union or anything else it might be, but thats a different story. I plan on talking on USF Reddaway as much as any other forum, but "within reason" as most of us normally do. This is truly a great site for all of us.

you guys have made me feel like a redheaded stepchild. I have it on good authority that the unions goal is for ALL of reddaway to be organized. I would love to be a fly on the wall at the master freight negotiations.

you guys have made me feel like a redheaded stepchild. I have it on good authority that the unions goal is for ALL of reddaway to be organized. I would love to be a fly on the wall at the master freight negotiations.

Or like the 1995 volvo's 3 axle that they put new paint jobs on and started running on the line board out west here.

Unbelievable