XPO | How many and where leaving

Can't say that I'm very productive when they **** me off. Honestly, I don't get in a hurry for anything anymore.

Slow motion!

productive is just another word for "using you", while they get paid more and your not.
Your only costing yourselves money. I hurry up...so that I can go home faster. Your not going to make anymore by slowing down. The run pays what it pays..get it on down the road and go home.

Can't say that I'm very productive when they **** me off. Honestly, I don't get in a hurry for anything anymore.

Slow motion!

Your only costing yourselves money. I hurry up...so that I can go home faster. Your not going to make anymore by slowing down. The run pays what it pays..get it on down the road and go home.
although you could get more for hooking slow, or going to the shop for every little thing...since we get paid for all that stuff by the minute, but you don't want to ruin that and have them start paying us like other carriers...a set amount or no breakdown pay.

I'm talking about Kronos time when you're getting paid by the hour. Of course it makes no sense to fart around while on the road.

here at xkc we have had at least 2 junior (5 yrs or less), drivers leave and go to ODFL. One went on the road and the other went to city/hostling/dock. Kinda like a combo driver. the road driver i talked to said so far the grass is greener,,, the combo driver said there basically the same.
I do know we had a 24yr veteran driver retire last week from xrf... said he was tired of the treatment from xgo and about the raises.
Even though I have 19 years of service I am considering ODLF. Even though its less pay I can make it up in taxes at the end of the year.
Supposed to have a "town hall" meeting this thursday with Paul L and Greg L. at our barn,,, I';m sure it wont change anything...

A buddy of mine left Con-way about 9 months ago. He has a set 580 meet and turn that it takes 23+ years to get at the barn we worked at.

OD is growing, so now is the time to get on and build some seniority before it starts to level off.

Supposed to have a "town hall" meeting this thursday with Paul L and Greg L. at our barn,,, I';m sure it wont change anything...

You should feel special. He will stand there. Not say anything meaningful. None of you will say anything meaningful.

He will walk out of there feeling like he really accomplished something. And you all will continue to find jobs elsewhere.

It'll be fun.

here at xkc we have had at least 2 junior (5 yrs or less), drivers leave and go to ODFL. One went on the road and the other went to city/hostling/dock. Kinda like a combo driver. the road driver i talked to said so far the grass is greener,,, the combo driver said there basically the same.
I do know we had a 24yr veteran driver retire last week from xrf... said he was tired of the treatment from xgo and about the raises.
Even though I have 19 years of service I am considering ODLF. Even though its less pay I can make it up in taxes at the end of the year.

If you really want to see how good a liar he is ask him why OD is wiping the floor with them operationally and why all the drivers are miserable and leaving Con-way in droves to work there!

You should feel special. He will stand there. Not say anything meaningful. None of you will say anything meaningful.

He will walk out of there feeling like he really accomplished something. And you all will continue to find jobs elsewhere.

It'll be fun.
Highspeeds I think I know your RM.
Super fake guy.
When I've asked if some of the service centers in our region received the 2% raise or MORE , no management would give me a straight answer.
Keep in mind , I am not mad if a barn less than an hour away got a bigger raise , I REALLY don't like how management is handling the whole deal.
Its's not gossip if I ask what is the situation at a neighboring terminal.
It does add to the negative culture when management tries to treat us like kids and idiots as if we have NO WAY to communicate with on another.
A person asking what is going on is not why guys are leaving in droves.

I wonder what percent of drivers have to leave to push a terminal into the "Oh crap , we better put more money on the table!" zone?

Highspeeds I think I know your RM.
Super fake guy.
When I've asked if some of the service centers in our region received the 2% raise or MORE , no management would give me a straight answer.
Keep in mind , I am not mad if a barn less than an hour away got a bigger raise , I REALLY don't like how management is handling the whole deal.
Its's not gossip if I ask what is the situation at a neighboring terminal.
It does add to the negative culture when management tries to treat us like kids and idiots as if we have NO WAY to communicate with on another.
A person asking what is going on is not why guys are leaving in droves.

I wonder what percent of drivers have to leave to push a terminal into the "Oh crap , we better put more money on the table!" zone?

Yes they think we are that stupid. We are still here. What has any of us done to prove otherwise ?

Giving drivers more money is against everything XGO stands for.

You mean you wonder how many guys have to leave to push a terminal into " Outsource our driver pool because we have no choice. People don't wanna work for us. It's just a coincidence that it saves tons of money for us and we can use and discard drivers at a whim. "

xla is losing drivers to OD next door we cant keep dock workers everybody is pissed off out here it will never be the same a bad work enviroment

xla is losing drivers to OD next door we cant keep dock workers everybody is pissed off out here it will never be the same a bad work enviroment

I have talked to guys that have run that barn. They offer nothing positive. They say it's not even a suitable place to take a crap.