XPO | How many and where leaving

xla is losing drivers to OD next door we cant keep dock workers everybody is pissed off out here it will never be the same a bad work enviroment
You have the pleasure of working at the worst barn in the midwest. I don't know what it's like to run out of XLA, but having to run IN to XLA is a nightmare. Some of the biggest A holes in management work there.

My barn did vias through there all the time when we didn't have enough guys to cover the XLA freight. So we'd be leaving XLA with empties. The bastards seemed to think that meant they could hold us and work us on the dock for half the night before sending us onto the FAC where we were supposed to be going.

Eventually our guys just started hooking empties and dispatching out without checking in. When they finally caught on they sent all kinds of nasty emails to our TM. He basically told them to shove it and quit holding his guys. LOL

You have the pleasure of working at the worst barn in the midwest. I don't know what it's like to run out of XLA, but having to run IN to XLA is a nightmare. Some of the biggest A holes in management work there.

My barn did vias through there all the time when we didn't have enough guys to cover the XLA freight. So we'd be leaving XLA with empties. The bastards seemed to think that meant they could hold us and work us on the dock for half the night before sending us onto the FAC where we were supposed to be going.

Eventually our guys just started hooking empties and dispatching out without checking in. When they finally caught on they sent all kinds of nasty emails to our TM. He basically told them to shove it and quit holding his guys. LOL
So true, it's more like a (⊙▃⊙) concentration camp

So true, it's more like a (⊙▃⊙) concentration camp