Holland | How many barns are not clearing boards ?

imported_Bowbender

TB Lurker
Credits
I have heard some barns are not clearing boards for linehaul till tuesday or wensday. We have not had much of a problem here in Indy till this week. We cleared the board monday , but 10 were left at home tuesday night & 16 wensday night . Are we that slow already or is the double stacking of fright cutting loads that much or what ?

Bowbender Indy linehaul
:bicycle:

Don't clear on Monday very often most of the time it's Tues and sometime it's Wed and if on the open board you get in on Fri 99% of the time you are done for the week.

Seems kind of strange that four or five of the drivers complaining about not getting out this week preferenced of fri nite and for sun nite also.
Go figure.

dont feel bad shoe guys/ have been at yellow since last aug and worked only 5+1/2mos.called bak 6-26 and not much since then/stl,cgb,cve all starving at the bottom of the board and central dsptch is still calling on tm,s to hire more drvrs/???helllllp!!!papers say yrcw having best year in awhile/how come wer not busy like lastyear??

Don't think anybody is real busy right now I think midterm election has some to do with it Dem. trying to make Rep. look bad, Rep. trying to convince everyone that everything is as good as can be who knows ride it out sooner or later it will pick up. Indy as far as I know I haven't preferenced off in over a year even when I get hung out still make myself available, was covering a GB to CO bid this week made two rounds and the third was cancelled Friday long week-end.

GR didn't clear last night (Monday 8-28) for the first time in a while. Hopefully not a trend, since I just transfered to linehaul after 10 yrs in city and really don't want to make less money.