Yellow | how many coo's before they get it right

littlekorvette

TB Lurker
Credits
as long as roadway and yellow were around it looks like somebody would have learned how to move freight efficiently. having to play musical chairs and move around the country to keep a job with this company is ridicilous. if the college educated tie wearing management of this company can't figure it out maybe they should ask the drivers how to move freight. just don't seem to be that complicated to me

as long as roadway and yellow were around it looks like somebody would have learned how to move freight efficiently. having to play musical chairs and move around the country to keep a job with this company is ridicilous. if the college educated tie wearing management of this company can't figure it out maybe they should ask the drivers how to move freight. just don't seem to be that complicated to me

You are right. However, the "college educated tie wearing management" types also have "college educated tie wearing" investor types who are breathing down their backs. The employees are so far off
the radar, except as seen as a necessary evil that can be eliminated to keep the latter types happy.

You are right. However, the "college educated tie wearing management" types also have "college educated tie wearing" investor types who are breathing down their backs. The employees are so far off
the radar, except as seen as a necessary evil that can be eliminated to keep the latter types happy.

Because debt has piled, it is no longer JUST about moving freight. The over riding factor has become cost. If you save a penny 1,000 times that's $10.00. And as Hoosierky said the "latter" ONLY consider money!

Change of operations is a way of decreasing the workforce. Minus terminals equals YRC financial gain. We're their burden. We're their enemy.

We may be the burden.We sure are needed.You only cut people for so many until you can't get any drivers or workers back.Service is king in this deal.No drivers no dock workers and such.No profit for the creditors or shareholders.

I do not think the people running this operation realize drivers are at a premium.
Most these dam fools think they will just put their name out there and driver will come running.
Boy somebody is going to have to explain the foot soldiers are the one that make this company.
Bean counters are fools and do not understand trucking.
Never meet one that know more than a adding machine in my life before and YRC is a prime example of bean counters with know idea of what they are doing.
Call me a trucker from the old school, please.

Shoot the banks don't care as much about the pay back as you think.. They do not have their hands out. They show up withsuitcases. Makes a drug sale look sad. Leagalized theivery.They are the board. They decide if they pay a little or at all.