Central Transport | How Many Drivers Have You Lost?

Over the past few days in Det., there has been a lack of work for P & D, to the point of some of the recent new hires have had a day or two off. Though, they are still hiring and training new drivers for P & D, plus requiring other newbies with a month or two under their belt to run LH. TM did not require them to run a set of pups, though. :TR10driving03:

so you got drivers on dock taking their jobs, you got tol drivers bailing you out, you got newbies going home or doing l.h. taking work from those drivers, your losing freight and hiring more drivers? lmfao. sounds about right for vitran.

It's official Friday was my last day. I wish everyone the best and hope for your sake they survive. I'm not a gambler and I've been through it twice where the company said we're not going out of business and they did. I can not live on unemployment, so I got into the life raft before the Vitanic sank. I'll still be checking on here to see if any progress.

The Animals We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place - YouTube

Good luck Buckeyedriver7, you will be missed. Guessing you'll still be running the turnpike at night. What color will your new ride be, green, orange, red, red/yellow?

don't you want to stay for that all important nickel to pull the triples? haha. good luck man and wise choice, stay in touch.

OMA has lost 8 or 9 city guys in the last few weeks, 3 with 10+ yrs. including myself. And our go-to office girl. Mostly due to the dumba** so called "manager", and of course the corporate circus. Others are still considering leaving. The sentiment seems to be that it's not if, but when, they pull the plug and either file, or close the doors all together. For you guys that have decided to stay and ride it out, good luck to you. You're going to need it.

for those that are topped out, i would ride it out too, 5 weeks vacation and good wages, but for others like me who were caught in the wage freeze (and not told when we were hired) we have nothing to look forward to, one of the reasons i resigned. new hire or 5 year, same wage, just more vacation, same s**t benefits and no 401(k)!!!!!!

lost a linhaul and city driver today. city driver went to pitt ohio. $3 more an hours and company paid insurance.