ODFL | How many drops and hooks do you claim?

you can add has many has you want.I just alway's explain everything I do in the comment section.If they pay me or not.Never had a problem.The 5 hook's is if you have dropped trailer and a Supervisor ask you to put the trailer or trailer's to the door.Then you have to go back and rehook.You then have to add the hook and drop to your next trip.Just explain what you do.OD is not trying to screw over on no one.You have to look after yourself on this.
Oh I know OD isn't trying to screw me. I just had always been told 4 drops and 4 hooks, just hadn't heard it explained the way you did is all. OD pays me well so I'm a happy camper.

I've never seen triples still hooked in PDX, always doubles. So you better get it through your bro's uncertified triples head to break things down. Didn't one or two of your drivers get fired a few years ago for claiming four when all they were doing is dropping a hooked set?
No.But the TM pulled the drops and hooks for doing from a couple of drivers.

Should've been terminated for theft.
Really, so today I put one on the back of a set. Arrived put in 6 hooks and 3 drops. Realizing later on in the day my mistake. Let dispatch know of my mistake. Should I be terminated. NO!!! Also on the BLU we can enter up to 6 drops or hooks. Anything over we have to explain why in comments

Really, so today I put one on the back of a set. Arrived put in 6 hooks and 3 drops. Realizing later on in the day my mistake. Let dispatch know of my mistake. Should I be terminated. NO!!! Also on the BLU we can enter up to 6 drops or hooks. Anything over we have to explain why in comments

That's very different. You didnt drop a full set, enter 4 and park your truck. Those guys knew what they were doing and I'm sure have done it before.

That drives me nuts when I roll into PDX and see that. My trailer is always the back one of a hooked set! Tell those lazy co-workers to get with the program. Bet they claim four when they just drop the set hooked.

If they do it'll catch up to them eventually. Had a line driver get fired at NGA for putting in 4 drops at GBO every night. That's a terminal you leave em hooked and the yard dog breaks it because they know we've got more important things to do than waste time breaking down sets. Someone got wise to what he was as doing, he doesn't work here anymore.

If Billy has his way none of us line drivers would be paid. But then a city driver to make $80,000 a year is running line on the weekends. Right Billy!

We're making 80 up in Sea without running line. Unlike you guys, WA makes the cheap congdons pay us OT. Since everyone quits or goes to line, there's always work in the city. A hot 59 hour week you wouldn't of been able to handle.

We're making 80 up in Sea without running line. Unlike you guys, WA makes the cheap congdons pay us OT. Since everyone quits or goes to line, there's always work in the city. A hot 59 hour week you wouldn't of been able to handle.
I don't want to get off topic, but what disrespect. I want to say a lot, but I withhold my disgust. Really Billy, little man try one of my 68 hour weeks. But then I know you are the only reason OD is surviving.

The only reason you are getting overtime is cuz you're reading and responding to TB on company time. Oops!!!! They have time stamps clown. The facts again. You didn't respond to the facts I laid out yesterday, while I was on my 30 minute break. And you're worried bout line. Look in the mirror.