R&L | How many more jobs will be opening due to the Roberts cowardness and YRC's clan??

Norteastgearhed

TB Lurker
Credits
Testing Analyst/QA - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-Time
With over 40 years of service, R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 12,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

View full job description Save to CareerBuilder Saved Job Email to a friend R & L Carriers
OH - Wilmington 4 Days Ago
SR. TIBCO DEVELOPER - View similar jobs
With over 40 years of service, R L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

View full job description Save to CareerBuilder Saved Job Email to a friend R+L Carriers
OH - Wilmington 3 Weeks Ago
SR. ORACLE DEVELOPER - View similar jobs
With over 40 years of service, R L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

View full job description Save to CareerBuilder Saved Job Email to a friend R & L Carriers
Safety Manager - View similar jobs
With nearly 40 years of service, R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

TX - Dallas 2 Days Ago

Driver / Loader Combo - View similar jobs
With nearly 40 years of service, R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

IN - Alexandria 3 Days Ago

OH - Columbiana 3 Days Ago

CO - Aurora 3 Days Ago

NY - Tonawanda 3 Days Ago
Account Executive - View similar jobs

LA - New Orleans 5 Days Ago

TX - Dallas 5 Days Ago
Mechanic - Trailer - View similar jobs
With over 40 years of service, R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

View full job description Save to CareerBuilder Saved Job Email to a friend R&L Carriers
NC - China Grove 1 Week Ago
Mechanic - Tractor/Trailer/Forklift - View similar jobs
With over 40 years of service, R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-...

View full job description Save to CareerBuilder Saved Job Email to a friend R&L Carriers
TX - Houston 1 Week Ago

NH - Manchester 1 Week Ago
Service Center Manager - View similar jobs

CA - San Lorenzo 1 Week Ago
Freight Handlers - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-Time

NY - Syracuse 1 Week Ago

NY - Syracuse 1 Week Ago

PA - Pittston Township 1 Week Ago

PA - Hatfield 1 Week Ago
Dispatcher - City - View similar jobs

TX - Houston 1 Week Ago

CT - South Windsor 2 Weeks Ago

VA - Colonial Heights 2 Weeks Ago
Mechanic - Tractor/Trailer - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-Time | Pay: $17.39 - $19.15/hour

FL - Tallahassee 2 Weeks Ago
Mechanic - Tractor/Trailer - View similar jobs

TX - Dallas 2 Weeks Ago
Project Manager - View similar jobs

View full job description Save toCareerBuilder Saved Job Email to a friend R & L Carriers

NV - Sparks 3 Weeks Ago

Well that interesting,either our mechanic put in his notice and has kept it quiet or they are replacing him and he don't know yet or we are finally getting a second mechanic.

some people have one tracked minds, everyone isn't leaving and quiting, itis called expansion . as we get bigger. more people are needed in certain departments.

yes..... they are on there. I seen them there also. are you registered with career builder? That may be why you are not seeing them.

these are the only jobs available in R/L at this time

+L Job Opportunities Back

Account Executive - Orlando
Collections Clerk - Wilmington
Customer Service Rep - Wilmington
Service Center Manager - Houston
TCG Administrator-Wilmington

Appointment clerk quit last week and Customer service girl's last day was X-mas eve. They both moved on to jobs that almost doubled their pay!!!! We probably wont fill those positions in the spirit of saving money. The usual 20 minute phone call will now be increased to a 30 minute call.

:Off-Topic:yamaha01,the rules are bash the post,not the poster.no reason for personal attacks.we should all be able to express our views freely,

:Off-Topic:yamaha01,the rules are bash the post,not the poster.no reason for personal attacks.we should all be able to express our views freely,

thats ok, yamaha01 must be a company man/woman. company men/women dont want us to voise our opinions, just shut up and work your *** off for few pennys a hour and poor benefits. oh and one more thing; theft of our personal days.

That not the case at all. I believe alot of us work way to hard for what we are making, but some of the crap certain individuals post on here is crap. If it is so bad in R@L go find another job, we don't want you here, people need to wake up and smell the roses, the entire industry is in a changing period, *****ing about it wont change a thing. The past 10 years of our elected officials are to blame, and the next 3 are not looking any better, R@L isnt to blame for this economic situation, They are just tailoring there needs to whats in play. There are alot of people that should be making alot more money, myself included, but right now R@L's checks are not bouncing, and we are not closing like YRC on the 1st either.

That not the case at all. I believe alot of us work way to hard for what we are making, but some of the crap certain individuals post on here is crap. If it is so bad in R@L go find another job, we don't want you here, people need to wake up and smell the roses, the entire industry is in a changing period, *****ing about it wont change a thing. The past 10 years of our elected officials are to blame, and the next 3 are not looking any better, R@L isnt to blame for this economic situation, They are just tailoring there needs to whats in play. There are alot of people that should be making alot more money, myself included, but right now R@L's checks are not bouncing, and we are not closing like YRC on the 1st either.

I agree with you yamaha001 if they dont like the boat ride jump back in the water if it was so much better myself included

I 've been rowing this boat for a long time now,I'm not the one that put the hole in it. Don't try to blame the last ten years,that's when SR.'s assets went to over one Billion,that's Billion with a B. The complaint here is how the company is being ran now. They are bringing in lower paid workers and setting up to make that the norm in the future. If they can get someone to do your job for a lot less money how long do you think that you will last? I am no fan of the Hoffa clan,but if YRC goes under those people will be beating down the doors to get in here-for less money. If that happens it is only a matter of time before the organization of workers starts here,and I don't want to be in the middle of that. The company IS making money,just not as much as it use to.

the rich get richer,the working man gets poorer.for you guys that dont know, DHL in wil stopped domestic air freight shipments last fall.8,000 lost their jos. R & L is now sitting pretty.all these poor people desperate for jobs, at almost any wage. hence the statement if you like you job, quit.R&L is taking advantage of this. they are trying to sdhift to a lower pay scale.as a team driver been seeing this on our end for over a year. i know you guys get tired of hearing about my problems, but i tried to tell all of you that no one here is safe from cuts, as we all now know.layoffs, lost personal days, hiring lower wage drivers, which i thought at one time we were told would stop.once again, the conway model.you guys are blaming zimmerman for these changes, but the combo type driver,dock,city,road,at a reduced payrate came straight from con way,thanks to junior.they have taken advantage of the fact that with the system 48 states, they can do things in one part of the country and others dont catch on.

Good luck R&L, its time to work for a real company now. its been fun knowin you and good luck to all the wrench turners,drivers,dock workers,etc....:rockon: but not management lol, they can go screw themselves.....:eck13:

Now that's one of the funniest post's I've read.