R&L | How many more jobs will be opening due to the Roberts cowardness and YRC's clan??

That not the case at all. I believe alot of us work way to hard for what we are making, but some of the crap certain individuals post on here is crap. If it is so bad in R@L go find another job, we don't want you here, people need to wake up and smell the roses, the entire industry is in a changing period, *****ing about it wont change a thing. The past 10 years of our elected officials are to blame, and the next 3 are not looking any better, R@L isnt to blame for this economic situation, They are just tailoring there needs to whats in play. There are alot of people that should be making alot more money, myself included, but right now R@L's checks are not bouncing, and we are not closing like YRC on the 1st either.

In other words,Bend over and take it right up the azz from a bunch of thieves using the economy as an excuse to screw all of their employees.

on what 1st

That not the case at all. I believe alot of us work way to hard for what we are making, but some of the crap certain individuals post on here is crap. If it is so bad in R@L go find another job, we don't want you here, people need to wake up and smell the roses, the entire industry is in a changing period, *****ing about it wont change a thing. The past 10 years of our elected officials are to blame, and the next 3 are not looking any better, R@L isnt to blame for this economic situation, They are just tailoring there needs to whats in play. There are alot of people that should be making alot more money, myself included, but right now R@L's checks are not bouncing, and we are not closing like YRC on the 1st either.
So when is YRC gonna close? on the 1st of what?:hyper::hyper::hyper: Your check might bounce before YRC closes:rofl2:

take care of your business

I don't want anyone to go out of business. As a YRC employee I can tell you it is a bit comical to me that for over 18 months now people have been predicting/wishing YRC is going out of business. They usually give a month with the date. I see now they are leaving the month off so they can (I guess) fill in the blank if it ever happens. I have some advice for those wising my departure at YRC. (1) it aint gonna happen (2) stop wishing about something that isn't going to happen and start taking care of business. YRC will be in your review mirrior when you pass us ... just like always ... as long as you take care of yourselves and not worry about someone else.

I don't want anyone to go out of business. As a YRC employee I can tell you it is a bit comical to me that for over 18 months now people have been predicting/wishing YRC is going out of business. They usually give a month with the date. I see now they are leaving the month off so they can (I guess) fill in the blank if it ever happens. I have some advice for those wising my departure at YRC. (1) it aint gonna happen (2) stop wishing about something that isn't going to happen and start taking care of business. YRC will be in your review mirrior when you pass us ... just like always ... as long as you take care of yourselves and not worry about someone else.

Rear View Mirror??? YRC will always be around, not in the mirror but in the usual spots. Parked under a shady tree napping, behind the strip mall reading the newspaper,or hidden in the back of the industrial park stealing YRC money and lowering their profit margin.

take a nap

Rear View Mirror??? YRC will always be around, not in the mirror but in the usual spots. Parked under a shady tree napping, behind the strip mall reading the newspaper,or hidden in the back of the industrial park stealing YRC money and lowering their profit margin.
Like I said. Some of you need to stop worrying about others business. Take a nap yourself, you might feel better.

Don't take it too personal Deuce,Everyone is a little sensitive ever since we got the reject crew from YRC Holland running the show here.They are doing a real good job of ruining the company and the morale around here.

Like I said. Some of you need to stop worrying about others business. Take a nap yourself, you might feel better.

Then, may I ask, why are you on the R&L forum? I mean, you say, "Some of you need to stop worrying about others business".
Yet here you are, worrying about what is said here. Kinda hypocritical advice isn't it?

deal?

Then, may I ask, why are you on the R&L forum? I mean, you say, "Some of you need to stop worrying about others business".
Yet here you are, worrying about what is said here. Kinda hypocritical advice isn't it?
Sorry to invade, but I thought I would shed some light on a thread with 'my' company's name on it. That, sir, is my business. I will happily stay away if you happily talk about your 'own' business. Deal?

I understand, thanks

Don't take it too personal Deuce,Everyone is a little sensitive ever since we got the reject crew from YRC Holland running the show here.They are doing a real good job of ruining the company and the morale around here.
No problem here shadow. I work line haul so all my naps are taken on the interstate, not behind buildings in industrial parks where customers can see me. LOL. I realize some are grouchy right now. But I truly believe if we all take care of our own, we will all be better off.

The Duece makes a good point. Take care of your own. The ones that hang in there through thick and thin will be the ones that will still be employed in the end. YRC has had some tough times as has R & L. The Big Difference is RL is privatly owned. Any time the owners want to take their toys and go home they can. Liquidate and be happy. RL has chosen to weather the storm regardless of personall loss and keep fighting. God bless em I say especially on payday.

Sorry to invade, but I thought I would shed some light on a thread with 'my' company's name on it. That, sir, is my business. I will happily stay away if you happily talk about your 'own' business. Deal?

Not a problem brother, you won't catch me saying anything about YRC. I don't work there, so it's none of my business.

I thought the same but that most likely wouldn't happen.You have to want to change in order to be on there.