ODFL | How many of you are being asked to stay home on regular basis?

Hate to say it but the herd going to be trimmed again,, but for sure they will keep hiring for another month first,,

I'm the only 'wild turn' guy out of my terminal. Usually been off one day during the week. Last week was only the 4th FULL WEEK I've worked this year. This week....only worked 1 day, so far. It is what it is....glad I'm no longer on the bottom....so if the 'fat is trimmed' I'll be barely sparred! However, been noticing trainers training...so what the heck is up with that?!

I'd say higher insurance claims too using new unexperienced drivers in foul weather Flyby , right ?
Yes, definitely. Only problem is that these rain bucket newbies when asked to cover my old snow run would do everything to avoid it. Calling off, oversleeping so they could run the pass in the daylight instead of darkness, or they’d end up wrecking, I even had a list on how, where and when to chain for them. One bozo thought he was smarter than me and ran with no chains. I smiled and waved as I passed him, he put it into a snow bank.

Yes, definitely. Only problem is that these rain bucket newbies when asked to cover my old snow run would do everything to avoid it. Calling off, oversleeping so they could run the pass in the daylight instead of darkness, or they’d end up wrecking, I even had a list on how, where and when to chain for them. One bozo thought he was smarter than me and ran with no chains. I smiled and waved as I passed him, he put it into a snow bank.
I still have callouses for chaining up in those Miami blizzards.
The mountain range between Orlando and Tampa separated the men from the boys.

I only one they call from the city to cover our line when they call off constantly for weather,, even knuckles and his pal turn around at the base of snoqualmie sayin it too bad. Stay in the kitchen ladies because I still got this
I'd like to get you left-coast wooshes over here in one of our Miami blizzards, you would wish you were back on your zero turn.