Reddaway | How Many Reddaway Barns Are Union?

Everybody did have to reapply and we all got rehired and you moved down the list right,... RIGHT. In case you didn't know it Reddaway management knows you as driver # whatever ...your not anybody's boss so just do your work and quit your crying. What's up with all you guys thinking your everyone's boss?? By the way next time I'm through SAC I'll leave my set hooked in the middle of the yard blocking the hostling units just for you COME-ON !!

Actually I did not move down at all. I have a lot of seniority here. Why would I care if you block the goats in SAC? You represent the lazy 25% I speak of. Good job, way to represent. Oh and by the way I do my work everyday here. People like you that have that what about me attitude, screw everyone else what about me. Keep dropping your sets, I will break them when I need a trailer from a hooked set and I will get paid. You on the other hand will just keep costing the company more $$ with your lazy way's.

Actually I did not move down at all. I have a lot of seniority here. Why would I care if you block the goats in SAC? You represent the lazy 25% I speak of. Good job, way to represent. Oh and by the way I do my work everyday here. People like you that have that what about me attitude, screw everyone else what about me. Keep dropping your sets, I will break them when I need a trailer from a hooked set and I will get paid. You on the other hand will just keep costing the company more $$ with your lazy way's.

Nice comeback :hysterical: And don't worry I'll keep you busy :nutkick: at least till your unemployed

POSTED BY COOLIOB "Also when you say Reddaway failed to take care of BW's next day lanes, dont forget Reddaway was being led by BW management!"

EXCUSE ME who was in charge of linehaul after the merger ?? Holyjoke...have you ever heard the saying "an employee is only as good as their management " well we got rid of that idiot now we just need to get rid of YOU.[/QUOTE]

Hahah LMFAO you know as well as everyone else does that GH did not make the every day line haul decisions. Those were being made by Fontana dispatch for the lanes you speak of. It was Fontana dispatch that almost ruined the Eastbound lanes out of CA also. Letting Hot loads sit in OAK going to SLC. Again Get over yourself dude! Remember I never pointed the finger at you directly, I don't even know you. Your the one who spouted off about your lazy way's, talking about how you'll drop your set in front of the goat in SAC.

The Law:
Employer Recognition of a Union is Lawful Only If The Union Can Prove That It Enjoyed The Actual Support of a Majority of Employees At The Time of Recognition.

After reading all of the anti union B.S. I couldn't resist signing up just to tell you what a bunch of STUPID AND IGNORANT people we have on our highways. To argue that 401k is better than a pension in anyway is just IGNORANT! And this slime guy that wants to keep posting the "Federal Law" needs to just get a life. Enjoy it while it lasts S**** You're days are numbered. Your jobs are going to be taken by drivers that will do it for a 1/4 of what you can live on.

After reading all of the anti union B.S. I couldn't resist signing up just to tell you what a bunch of STUPID AND IGNORANT people we have on our highways. To argue that 401k is better than a pension in anyway is just IGNORANT! And this slime guy that wants to keep posting the "Federal Law" needs to just get a life. Enjoy it while it lasts S**** You're days are numbered. Your jobs are going to be taken by drivers that will do it for a 1/4 of what you can live on.

That's what im talking about right there!!

Math class!

Right on frt.man, looks like you were awake during MATH CLASS! I cant say that about the Line drivers from sacramento california! They think there gonna live High on the Hog with their 401k, in the TRAILER PARK!:hysterical::hysterical:

Right on frt.man, looks like you were awake during MATH CLASS! I cant say that about the Line drivers from sacramento california! They think there gonna live High on the Hog with their 401k, in the TRAILER PARK!:hysterical::hysterical:
Yea, right on man! Your way too cool. You make alot of cents.

He was awake looking at the clock ticking, because it was lunch time after Math class Einstein.

Whose the new Sheriff in town?

Anyway, is the Bestway and Reddaway bashing over? It's funny how we are all in this together but we still want to post the blame on the other company. I think that some of you forget that T.J. O'Connor was raised through the YRC system. So right there, him being the Bestway CEO doesn't have anything to do with anything. What happened to the Reddaway CEO? You Reddaway guys need to understand something. Us guys from Bestway have never blamed you, as drivers for anything. So don't blame us. It's not our fault that Bestway wasn't making money. We worked just as hard, if not harder than any of you. YRC merged our companies... Not us. No matter how you guys feel, WE ARE ONE COMPANY NOW! If you don't like it, QUIT!

One more thing...

LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY!
:hysterical:

Whose the new Sheriff in town?

Anyway, is the Bestway and Reddaway bashing over? It's funny how we are all in this together but we still want to post the blame on the other company. I think that some of you forget that T.J. O'Connor was raised through the YRC system. So right there, him being the Bestway CEO doesn't have anything to do with anything. What happened to the Reddaway CEO? You Reddaway guys need to understand something. Us guys from Bestway have never blamed you, as drivers for anything. So don't blame us. It's not our fault that Bestway wasn't making money. We worked just as hard, if not harder than any of you. YRC merged our companies... Not us. No matter how you guys feel, WE ARE ONE COMPANY NOW! If you don't like it, QUIT!

One more thing...

LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY LONG LIVE BESTWAY!
:hysterical:

Your right ! And I have never thought it was the Bestway guys fault. You worked just as haed as any employee ANYWHERE ! The bottom line is the UPPER management SUCKED ! from the freight to the maintance THEY let you down. We as employees are on the BOTTOM rung of the corparate ladder. We work hard every day but overall impact is small. The decisions made by the bigs MAKES or BREAKS a company! PS the REDDAWAY CEO retired he was an old school guy. As a ceo he was ok.

And that my friend sums it up in a nutshell why Sac fell apart trying to unionize. many of them could not get it through their thick heads that its not Reddaway anymore. Its not bestway. Hell its not USF anymore. Its one company. YRCW. I don't know why thats hard to understand for some. The sooner they figure that out the sooner we can get back to business.................