XPO | How many years do you have?

ShakyJake said:
If it sucks so bad quit. Go work for another company. We like our conway jobs here, we dont want negative attitudes here.
If you don't like what is written then you leave the boards.This country was built on saying what one's thinks.I like this guy he's a better kool-aid drinker then I am.

gary30mazak said:
how are things in charlotte? are you guys busy or a lot of people sitting at home.
Business could be better. Everyone's working. Some aren't getting the hours they would like, but overall things are good. A lot of L/H DSRs are bumping 14 everyday, 70 per week.

supercon said:
10 Down And 10 Togo AND I TO LOVE THIS JOB

Isn't it more like 10 down, 15 to go? I have to do 26 (retire in 2022) according to 2005 annual report, but not sure with the new changes. Oh, and I love my job to, GO CON-WAY!!!!! :)

i have been here 5 years in the summer getting a bit down though hope to last to 50 - 60 years old another at least 20 to go if my body likes itour barn has only been around 9 years and we still have 5 of 9 original starting employees with us and i have been in the industry since may 1992 15years

2 weeks @ XPP:funky:

I was lucky and we lost 4 drivers at once. (One was Jumpin Jack who died in the Boxboro rollover 2/14/07.) And since we lost 4 drivers at one time, I walked into the job with a bid. No flex as of now. The other 3 drivers below me got flex since I was hired first...I got the bid.

For now at least:1036316054:

I Started In Freight Part Time In 1979 And Went Regular In 1980. I Started With Conway In Oct, 1988. All This Time, All City Work.