ABF | how much linehaul will be eliminated with..

Quit sitting around complaining and do something
I've tried more doing than most people have complaining. After a while one has to realize that we can't do anything about it. It sounds like I am further down the process than you are.

No ABFER
I've tried more doing that most people have complaining. After a while one has to realize that we can't do anything about it. It sounds like I am further down the process than you are.
No ABFER I have been fighting this for 39 years what I am saying is quit the passive and take up arms

Don't forget the ones who hide the sheets or do not sign in and out because it may screw their little back door deal up.
I believe electronic logs will solve a bunch of these problems.

Unfortunately, with the advent of guys using their own personal phone to do the company's business, there are a number of guys calling linehaul for further dispatches,........long before they arrive at a terminal ,........And the in-and-out sheet doesn't mean anything to them....nor does seniority or fair dispatch.

The ELDs will make felons out of the guys who call linehaul and say they've arrived,.......yet they are a half-hour out.