Yellow | How much longer?

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Credits
I am retired from ABF and I have been reading & posting on this board for quite awhile. Concerning YRC I want the company to remain viable for different many reasons. In the last couple of weeks I have seen way to many posts by the rank & file describing a serious lack of equipment making it almost impossible to service the customer. Especially with blown deliveries or 3 day old pickups. If this is true YRC is a ship taking on water that will never make it to port. I hope for the best. But no trucking company can survive with this type of service. The competition will steam roll over YRC with service & cut throat pricing. I hope for the best, but the signs say otherwise. Good luck. You are going to need it. Von.

Nothin different. SOS. Missed pickups. Freight sitting. Nothing new there.
Now. Behind the scenes. Things happening there are just gonna be rumor.
Because they will not tell anyone anything. It's and has been like area 51 forever.
Lol.

Nothin different. SOS. Missed pickups. Freight sitting. Nothing new there.
Now. Behind the scenes. Things happening there are just gonna be rumor.
Because they will not tell anyone anything. It's and has been like area 51 forever.
Lol.
Outlook doesn't look good, but I still hope for the best. What worries me is in the past YRC was to big to go under so employees & investors made it happen. Now, 6 years later I don't think that even enters in to the conversation. von.

I was living in Michigan until 82.. Mid Michigan. And Detroit before.
I left southeastern Michigan ( with seven years in the CSPF ) for the last time in 1981. Moved to New Mexico and the Western Teamsters. Smartest move I never planned.

I left southeastern Michigan ( with seven years in the CSPF ) for the last time in 1981. Moved to New Mexico and the Western Teamsters. Smartest move I never planned.
I moved to S W TX in 82. Same as you kind of. No big plan. Had a job there paying twice what I was. So I left. Didn't get in the Teamster job until 86. Had adventure getting there.

I moved to S W TX in 82. Same as you kind of. No big plan. Had a job there paying twice what I was. So I left. Didn't get in the Teamster job until 86. Had adventure getting there.
Mrs mud and I loaded everything we owned into a U Haul truck and off we went. First job I had in Albuquerque was with Rawhide Express. $3.25 an hour and at least sixty hours a week. The Friday I was going to quit, they fired me. That Sunday in June of 1981, Roadway started working me as a casual.

Use to work for Yellow Frieght,Teamsters Union is week, members are weak, the writing is on the wall, the end is nearing, good luck to all my brothers and sisters, you will find work, and be happy again.

Mrs mud and I loaded everything we owned into a U Haul truck and off we went. First job I had in Albuquerque was with Rawhide Express. $3.25 an hour and at least sixty hours a week. The Friday I was going to quit, they fired me. That Sunday in June of 1981, Roadway started working me as a casual.
Hey mud stick around,you may see wages that low again at yrc,the road were on,haha