XPO | How much more?

The only question you need to ask Mr Leathers is, if we are the best why are we suffering from a driver shortage. Everybody wants to work at the best place in the industry. The reason nobody said anything is they're either scared, or to stupid to figure it out. If you really want to know what we have lost I would be happy to tell you.
I have not lost anything. I run xcw every night and I love it. I have all my vacation because my wife don't allow me any days off. I love my scm and dispatcher because they are very understanding. If u guys hate this job so much then why are you guys here. I know a lot of guys that have had enough and quit and went to either o.d or another company but they quit. Just put up with it or quit u bunch of crying nagging old farts. Learn to appriciate what u have cause u can always have it worse.
I love xcw it makes me happy
J.N(xme)

I have not lost anything. I run xcw every night and I love it. I have all my vacation because my wife don't allow me any days off. I love my scm and dispatcher because they are very understanding. If u guys hate this job so much then why are you guys here. I know a lot of guys that have had enough and quit and went to either o.d or another company but they quit. Just put up with it or quit u bunch of crying nagging old farts. Learn to appriciate what u have cause u can always have it worse.
J.N(xme)
That's why I went in this morning and told my FOS I'm on vacation until I retire. Well I solved my problem. I feel better already. I'm a happy, happy, happy, old fart, CON-WAY kiss my a$$.

During the last meeting we had about the part timers coming in. The big dog (Leathers) asked everyone whom had been there for 10 years or longer to raise their hands and several guys raised their hands. He then said "conway freight is the #1 very best company a CDL driver can drive for, I know it and you know it". Then said , Name one company that has a better combined pay and benefit package. No one said anything.

He then went on to say "I hear guys complaining all the time saying how much they've lost so I then ask them what exactly they've lost and that's my question to you today, what have you lost?" One guy said pension/retirement and he replied that they hadn't lost it but that it was converted into a 401K and that the 401K was actually better. No one else said anything. He said we've all seen the 401k skyrocket over the last few months.

So although I'm newer, as much as I've seen here that you guys have lost a lot, I was amazed no one came up with anything else. When he asked the question I thought they were going to cover him up with things they'd lost. Made me wonder how much had really been lost.
Ill tell you one major thing we lost .... Management has lost respect for the employees, without that this company will never amount to squat because drivers won't stay . Hourly pay and 401k is an attractant to work for Conway but when your belittled on a regular basis the benefits don't mean much to a man that take pride In him self . So thats why we see so many drivers walking out the door behind some punk *** fos barking orders and talking down to these experienced workers... Little respect goes a long way in this industry !

Ill tell you one major thing we lost .... Management has lost respect for the employees, without that this company will never amount to squat because drivers won't stay . Hourly pay and 401k is an attractant to work for Conway but when your belittled on a regular basis the benefits don't mean much to a man that take pride In him self . So thats why we see so many drivers walking out the door behind some punk *** fos barking orders and talking down to these experienced workers... Little respect goes a long way in this industry !
So many of the drivers have no respect for themselves. They are happy to get whatever crumbs they're offered.

sounds like your part of that same group if ur still around.
J.N

Well he did say he was on vacation til retirement. How wise would it be to pull up stakes with little time til retirement and start over? Sometimes you get to a point you have to stick it out because you don't have much time left. Enjoy the earned time off there u1!

sounds like your part of that same group if ur still around.
J.N
I am on TB whenever I want to be because I'm done. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. If it sounds to you like I'm part of that group, you better have your hearing checked.

I am on TB whenever I want to be because I'm done. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. If it sounds to you like I'm part of that group, you better have your hearing checked.
all I hear is nag nag nag nag and more nag
I love xcw it makes me happy(on my way there as I type)
J.N(xme)

all I hear is nag nag nag nag and more nag
I love xcw it makes me happy(on my way there as I type)
J.N(xme)
I'm sure when you get there, your set will be strung, truck hooked up idling and warm. Their may even be a mint on your seat since conway loves you.

Nag Nag nagging is healthy... If guys like me didnt B....h about everything Beerfd would be out of a thread monitoring job .. And we can't have that !

Nope Mint is Melted from all the Hott Gas the last driver left in the cab for you to inhale while ya drive down the road Happy ,Happy ,Happy lmfao !!!

I'm sure when you get there, your set will be strung, truck hooked up idling and warm. Their may even be a mint on your seat since conway loves you.

Where you been? Hiding out in T town
Took a little vacation to D.C to hang out with Hoffa & Crew, besides that Dallas dock & yard was giving me a headache from all the signage everywhere ... ( stop, go, park , turn here, yellow stripes, deer crossing, walk here, x-marks the spot , freeway interchange, low water crossing,
55 mph, one way ,danger, and last but not least " enter at you own risk " , it's a wonder someone's head don't vapor lock !