Yellow | How much OT.......

The bigger percentage you put into the 401k, the less of a chunk Uncle Sam gets. Been close to max the last 3 weeks and just started this week with a 13 hour Monday.

We were told at 671 that the next two weeks were going to be really busy. I think we have been averaging 48 hours a week for the last 2 months. I guess we'll be doing 50 for the next 2 weeks!! Don't get me wrong the money is great, I just don't like to be forced every day, it just gets old 10-10-10-10-10..........DS.

Docksteward said:
We were told at 671 that the next two weeks were going to be really busy. I think we have been averaging 48 hours a week for the last 2 months. I guess we'll be doing 50 for the next 2 weeks!! Don't get me wrong the money is great, I just don't like to be forced every day, it just gets old 10-10-10-10-10..........DS.
Don't get your CDL or it is going to be more like 12-12-12-12-10:17: :17:

58 1/2 hrs. in 5 days because 313 can't hire enough help to work their freight. We're loading out to 252 ,321, 341,309, 705 you name it. Wish we went back to 309. No more blue ribbons due at 5 coming in at 4. 4 guys pulled 16 hours total OT tonight. Had to remind TM that it was truck driver apreciation week. He broke down and bought pizza. Over at Yeller they had a full spread buffet this week.

bucksnort59 said:
58 1/2 hrs. in 5 days because 313 can't hire enough help to work their freight. We're loading out to 252 ,321, 341,309, 705 you name it. Wish we went back to 309. No more blue ribbons due at 5 coming in at 4. 4 guys pulled 16 hours total OT tonight. Had to remind TM that it was truck driver apreciation week. He broke down and bought pizza. Over at Yeller they had a full spread buffet this week.
Your apreciation is given when your paycheck hits the bank, and that's it!:hysterical: I saw some signs in dispatch tonight and a bowl of candy...........I'll take up the slack.....Thanks for what you guys do!! I'll even start a new thread to show my appreciation!! DS.

Docksteward said:
Your apreciation is given when your paycheck hits the bank, and that's it!:hysterical: I saw some signs in dispatch tonight and a bowl of candy...........I'll take up the slack.....Thanks for what you guys do!! I'll even start a new thread to show my appreciation!! DS.
Rather have the pizza DS!

Docksteward said:
Yea, but it won't be on the dock, there Toxic!! "Hard Labor" :watsup: DS.
You might reconsider there DS! I am not sure that you can handle the job that I do. It is shameful that we work as hard as we do. Just down right shameful.....

I don't want anything "special" from mngmt other than keep paying my health and welfare and seeing my weekly pay check.
They can candy coat all the give aways they want, don't think for a moment that they wouldn't fire you if they had the chance.

sarge said:
I don't want anything "special" from mngmt other than keep paying my health and welfare and seeing my weekly pay check.
They can candy coat all the give aways they want, don't think for a moment that they wouldn't fire you if they had the chance.
You got that right Sarge, mngmt would back stab their own mom to get ahead!!!!!!!!

sarge said:
I'm with you on this one sarge........Give me my contracted benifits and pay. You can leave out all of that :Cow-Pie: BS they like to feed us........Boy I'm glad EEFB/AI is dead :gathering: DS.

Docksteward said:
I'm with you on this one sarge........Give me my contracted benifits and pay. You can leave out all of that :Cow-Pie: BS they like to feed us........Boy I'm glad EEFB/AI is dead :gathering: DS.
I am going to have a party... When did EEFB/AI die? I would have went to there funeral since I did not go to any of the meetings.

Toxic said:
I am going to have a party... When did EEFB/AI die? I would have went to there funeral since I did not go to any of the meetings.
Toxic I think eefb left when Bob S got s-canned. Our new leader Mick S don't believe in such nonsense. At least me and him agree on 1 thing.:hysterical:

wolf said:
Toxic I think eefb left when Bob S got s-canned. Our new leader Mick S don't believe in such nonsense. At least me and him agree on 1 thing.:hysterical:
Yeahhh!!! But the brainwashing effect is still here...

Toxic said:
Yeahhh!!! But the brainwashing effect is still here...
:soapbox: You ain't lieing. It's amazing how important these drivers I work with think they are now:police: Truely pitifull

wolf said:
:soapbox: You ain't lieing. It's amazing how important these drivers I work with think they are now:police: Truely pitifull

I think i understand!!!!:hysterical: That is a great comment that is not just limited to the "drivers"

wolf said:
The ones here think the Company "LOVES" them and wont fire them... They think they are "LOVED" soooooo much

Toxic said:
The ones here think the Company "LOVES" them and wont fire them... They think they are "LOVED" soooooo much
I have had a couple guys come up to me, mad because "the company" won't let them get off from work early, or something similar. They get mad and say something like....."and I work all of that OT for them, too"......Well as long as RDWY is paying you the appropriate wages, they don't owe you anything, just your 40. Get into some trouble...it won't matter how much OT you worked, they will try to fire you just as quick as a guy on ART. 46!! DS.