How slow is it?

Me too, but I find 55 hrs pays much better than 40 :)

I gave up the 55 or more a week crap back in July(and I wasn't paid hourly, so no OT) ;) 15 hours of OT every week is nice but having free time is nicer ;) I based everything on 40 hours when I took this job. OT is a bonus. On my routes, I average about 44 hours a week. Also remember this is the slow time of the year. It's like this every year, slow from January to March.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave up the 55 or more a week crap back in July(and I wasn't paid hourly, so no OT) ;) 15 hours of OT every week is nice but having free time is nicer ;) I based everything on 40 hours when I took this job. OT is a bonus. On my routes, I average about 44 hours a week. Also remember this is the slow time of the year. It's like this every year, slow from January to March.

I would get the hours I want if they would quit cutting me on Thursday, the router said I was an hours hog, so I think they are on to me.

I'm working 4 this week. Only because they need someone to pick up a load of turkeys tomorrow to stock up for thanksgiving. I do try and stretch it out. But I try not to lose my weekly bonus and don't even get me started on that. I've been pretty pissed off with management the last few

I will say I'm glad I don't live on my own because I could never afford it. I probably would've lost the stuff I had if I did

From what I've seen on the schedule there working 4 days a week

Thats not right, I mean whats the deal, are your routes just canceling like my thursday does? I have a route but they kill it every week because a senior guy runs the same area and to split it up would make both of them to small, I wish they would split it up, last time they did, I got all the **** stops so it made for a long day.

No idea. Seniority don't mean squat here. I have 2 routes and one of em is a 2 day so there's my 3 days. I looked on the truck assignment sheet for Monday cuz I'm doing turkeys and they had me in the oldest truck in the fleet and a new guy in a new truck. I was pissed and talked to are supervisor and he got mad at me. This is not the same company I worked at 4 years ago

No idea. Seniority don't mean squat here. I have 2 routes and one of em is a 2 day so there's my 3 days. I looked on the truck assignment sheet for Monday cuz I'm doing turkeys and they had me in the oldest truck in the fleet and a new guy in a new truck. I was pissed and talked to are supervisor and he got mad at me. This is not the same company I worked at 4 years ago

Seems like the new guys are crawling under the desks of management. ;)

Who knows RR. It sucks. I'm stressed out. I got alot of crap going on and don't need to be losing money. Now my mom thinks I'm getting depressed. It's been a fun last few weeks

It's always like this after the holidays. People don't go out much until tax time when they get money and pay stuff off