How slow is it?

Some guys like more. I prefer less. But I'm a wimp. I can't handle a big route. Atleast according to the guys at work I cant

Some guys like more. I prefer less. But I'm a wimp. I can't handle a big route. Atleast according to the guys at work I cant

Me too. Although some disagree because i have a scheduled run. As far as I'm concerned.. I'm retired. My trucking days are over.

Saw a McLanes trailer parked out by the interstate with a huge banner on the side saying Now hiring class a delivery drivers 23$ an hour!! Had 2 big ol spot lights shining on it. They must not be too slow

Saw a McLanes trailer parked out by the interstate with a huge banner on the side saying Now hiring class a delivery drivers 23$ an hour!! Had 2 big ol spot lights shining on it. They must not be too slow
They have a company near me. I've always heard they've paid good. They are always hiring and looking for some fresh meat.

True..I refuse to work 100% nightshift though or id look into them. That's some good money though