TForce | how the 24th went down

chirp, chirp, chirp...I'm waiting for the Teamster reply...WOOHOO, this thread is entertaining. It almost helps me forget the day-care soap opera funny farm which is my life!

there was no arbitration, it happened just like I said, the union and ups tried to come to an agreement this week, ups made a few offers and the union said no to all of them the union made an offer to ups and they want until december to decide, the union agreed to let them have the time.

There is still no date for arbitration.

This is your original quote. The union did not agree to give them the time, the company requested a postponement. And just as if the union requested a postponement the company would have to accept it. One postponement each. Your quote makes it look like the union gave the postponement willingly, which is not the case. The union wants this case resolved, but they must follow the rules. The company can violate any article in the contract it chooses, it is the members, stewards, locals and IBT that must fight to make them follow the contract. There will be no other postponements by the company. And I am not who you think I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyson is freight we are under the parcel division, state your sources, this is all heresay. Who is the bastar* who stole my webidiot login name....The teamsters has become the brown union and whor*es for the company.

Tyson is freight we are under the parcel division, state your sources, this is all heresay. Who is the bastar* who stole my webidiot login name....The teamsters has become the brown union and whor*es for the company.

I am A Teamster and I am the Union and I am no ***** for the company. There is no separation from the members and the leaders of our union. If you think that the leaders of the Union are to close to the company than vote them out.

If teamster is who I think it is, he is getting his info from Chris, Chris is the unions point man from local 745, but chris answers to tyson johnson who is one of the vice presidents of the teamsters and is the freight division director tyson works out of local 745, tyson and ken hall are the ones who negoitiated our contract, you could draw some intresting conclusions from that.

Bs does an ok job of dock steward in oro But if you had teamster as your steward you wouldn't have half the problems you do in oro.

How about this WHO are you ? His name is Kris not Chris . I don't know who you are but I sure know were you are getting your info. Down south around Tampa ????? Tyson was never involved with this contract . And being the puke that you are you should never mention his name again. Who are you hero lets hear it, you are so involved and proud of the horeshit that you post . Funny no one in Orlando knows you not even the stewards .Or wont admit to knowing you .Come on post your position or your initials. I think. hmmm I think I will not post who I think you are . Come clean.

and furthermore Kris does not answer to Tyson in this matter , If anyone he answers to the president of our local, See there again with the half truth bullshit trying to impress someone into thinking your a smart guy. Tyson had NOTHING to do with this contract.So draw your speculation from that. And on that last statement I can attest to the fact Teamster does not have any problems on his dock. Nothing wrong with speculation hell we all do it Just don't post it like you are in the know because I for one know you are not......

You like potato and I like potahto, You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, Tomato, tomahto, Let's call the whole thing off

You like potato and I like potahto, You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, Tomato, tomahto, Let's call the whole thing off

You are just repeating what someone tells you 2nd or 3erd hand trying to make sheaple think you know something . All that was posted and you pick the most insignificant point in rebuttal you are part of the problem . Well you might impress your minions but not the real Men involved in the FIGHT.

Rebuttle? I posted 2 months ago saying on the 24th the company and uion would meet together to try to come to an agreement and if they couldn't THEN the case would go to an arbitrator.

I am not rebutting anything.

your local president answers to the executive board which tyson is on, tyson was general whatever in local 745, tyson and hall negoitiated our contract.

Teamster said he was not that person, you say he is, maybe he changed his name for a fresh start, way to out your brother.

your local president answers to the executive board which tyson is on, tyson was general whatever in local 745, tyson and hall negoitiated our contract.

Teamster said he was not that person, you say he is, maybe he changed his name for a fresh start, way to out your brother.

I dont have a clue what you are rambling on about Tyson J. did not have a hand in this contract. Wait till you get some fresh info you can repeat .I could give you a lesson on the structure of the IBT. But I am done wasting my time with you little boy.

Just one more small point. Tyson J. negotiated the master freight contract . He is the National Freight Director. You bow to that man if you ever get the privilege of being in his presence little boy.

Just one more small point. Tyson J. negotiated the master freight contract . He is the National Freight Director. You bow to that man if you ever get the privilege of being in his presence little boy.

Wow, You make me proud to be a Teamster!!,.......(insert sarcasm here)

Are we not all on the same team???

Why don't we spend our time working together to build a better future instead of name calling???

you haven't seen anything yet walleye, he is just gettting started.

Time for me to break out my Haterblockers

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, You make me proud to be a Teamster!!,.......(insert sarcasm here)

Are we not all on the same team???

Why don't we spend our time working together to build a better future instead of name calling???

Nobody makes you anything . You are either a proud Teamster or not my friend . I certainly do not have that kind of control.