How to add images to your post

Discussion in 'Announcements and Help' started by Jeff, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Jeff

Jeff Super Administrator

nah he is 115 lbs , he will lay his head on your lap but does not climb on you

othertrucker2001 likes this.
  2. Jeff

Jeff Super Administrator

sounds good, I eat keto style because I am diabetic no hungry yet but probably make almond flour toast and a couple of over easy eggs and a couple strips of bacon

3. othertrucker2001

othertrucker2001 Professional Flummoxer

Yep. Starting to have that also. My wife has candita, so we're changing our diets. Doctors says for me to try controlling my sugar thru diet first, so I'm switching over to her diet.

4. othertrucker2001

Lol. If you stand up from your chair, and sit back down, our two pups will crash into your lap like they have not seen you in 30 days. Jumping and licking and twisting and turning and fighting each other to get closer to you and it goes on until you make one of them get down,THEN they settle down while one floats at the one that you made get down. But DANG IT, WE LOVE these two maniacs

Jeff likes this.
  5. Jeff

Jeff Super Administrator

Type 2 Diabetes is simple to control because all you basically have to do is control what you put in your mouth... The easy way to start eating low carb is just eat unbreaded meat and green veggies and stay away from anything with sugar or natural sugar.. You can season unbreaded chicken and fry it like fried chicken and it tastes great and low carb

6. othertrucker2001

Oh yes. We're finding out on a lot of foods and recipes we never thought we would like, but have been surprised at how good some of these are.

Jeff likes this.
  7. Grumpy

Grumpy Member

[​IMG]