Yellow | How to Fund Pension

Nationalize alcohol and marijuana sales. Put all profits and sales tax in a fund to finance a pension for every US citizen. We all could retire at 25 years old
The old three finger ounce for $20.00 is a thing of the past. But I hear the product now a days is so much better then the couple of acres of Mexican I smoked up until random testing started. I've been retired nine years now, and I gave up my cdl a couple of years ago. One of these days I'm driving up to Colorado.

Not to bust anyone’s bubble as I think pot should be legal in all 50 states.It would stop the illegal sales,it would stop murders over pound deals going bad ( The father of a man I worked with son got killed over a quarter ounce)
and for the life of me how much sense does it make to make it legal for a 21 year old kid to get annihilated on whiskey but throw him in jail for smoking reefer.Come on man.
Back to the bubble burster .Colorado earned 200 million in tax revenue off pot in 2014.Assuming all 50 states averaged the same that would be
10 billion per year.California alone has almost 1 trillion of unfunded public pension liabilities.With all tax revenues combined it would take 100 years just to take care of California.And that’s not counting any more growth of liabilities that would occur in those 100 years.
The states could still use the tax revenue for the betterment of our society,like maybe using every nickel of it to eradicate gangs instead of throwing kids in jail for pot.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...n-colorado-as-sales-pass-1-billion-2017-02-10

California has racked up approximately $1 trillion in state and municipal unfunded pension liabilities. While California politicians have plenty of ideas for new taxes and regulations, they have no plans to rectify these soul crushing unfunded pension liabilities, which taxpayers are ultimately on the hook for.Apr 6, 2018

Not to bust anyone’s bubble as I think pot should be legal in all 50 states.It would stop the illegal sales,it would stop murders over pound deals going bad ( The father of a man I worked with son got killed over a quarter ounce)
and for the life of me how much sense does it make to make it legal for a 21 year old kid to get annihilated on whiskey but throw him in jail for smoking reefer.Come on man.
Back to the bubble burster .Colorado earned 200 million in tax revenue off pot in 2014.Assuming all 50 states averaged the same that would be
10 billion per year.California alone has almost 1 trillion of unfunded public pension liabilities.With all tax revenues combined it would take 100 years just to take care of California.And that’s not counting any more growth of liabilities that would occur in those 100 years.
The states could still use the tax revenue for the betterment of our society,like maybe using every nickel of it to eradicate gangs instead of throwing kids in jail for pot.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...n-colorado-as-sales-pass-1-billion-2017-02-10

California has racked up approximately $1 trillion in state and municipal unfunded pension liabilities. While California politicians have plenty of ideas for new taxes and regulations, they have no plans to rectify these soul crushing unfunded pension liabilities, which taxpayers are ultimately on the hook for.Apr 6, 2018
I agree.
Bubble busted. (seemed like a lazy man's (me) idea. Not much thought going into it)
Wondering if we keep California out of it. Mmm.
:emoticon digging:
Still digging the hole.
Hey! I might find what happened to our pension.
Let me keep digging. I'll get back to you. (NOT!)
I better post.
Need more coffee.
:coffee1: