ABF | How to settle CONTRACT

Princess.......Drone.....Stalked.....Insult......Garbage.......And whose abusing whom? Who is being disrespectful? I know you don't like to read, Stoney, but how about the old standard.....Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends And Influence People"?......I'm only trying to help.......

I work city, and I know several OD drivers....three who jumped ship and went to FedUp,....and one of those who jumped again to Ward. No overtime.......They always say it's not a bad place to work.....but they always look over their shoulder before they do so........

Princess.......Drone.....Stalked.....Insult......Garbage.......And whose abusing whom? Who is being disrespectful? I know you don't like to read, Stoney, but how about the old standard.....Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends And Influence People"?......I'm only trying to help.......

Princess sure its insulting. But when I use the terms drones and stalking, those are factual.

He like you is a Teamster drone. You guys believe any talking point or ideology spewed by them.

And ABFer does stalk me on these boards. If he sees that I posted on a thread, he'll post there just to bash on me, then never here from him again on that thread.

Disrespectful? Lets be clear here. Princess was calling me Stonehead long before I ever insulted him.

I have enough friends. I don't post on TB to find freinds.

Princess sure its insulting. But when I use the terms drones and stalking, those are factual.

He like you is a Teamster drone. You guys believe any talking point or ideology spewed by them.

And ABFer does stalk me on these boards. If he sees that I posted on a thread, he'll post there just to bash on me, then never here from him again on that thread.

Disrespectful? Lets be clear here. Princess was calling me Stonehead long before I ever insulted him.

I have enough friends. I don't post on TB to find freinds.
If you dont like someone responding to your post the solution is simple....dont post

Not to stat a argument but most of your posts lean toward the company...

So? That gives princess a pass to insult me and for you to say to me to ignore him? Why didn't you say what you said to both of us?

Btw, my post lean towards what's best for everyone.

So? That gives princess a pass to insult me and for you to say to me to ignore him? Why didn't you say what you said to both of us?

Btw, my post lean towards what's best for everyone.
Seem you have an axe to grind with more than 1 person, I'm sure it's everyone else who is the problem .... I'm not the mod. But here it goes abfer will you please, please, please stop picking on Stoney ...... Lol

Seem you have an axe to grind with more than 1 person, I'm sure it's everyone else who is the problem .... I'm not the mod. But here it goes abfer will you please, please, please stop picking on Stoney ...... Lol

No, as usual, ABFer gets a slide on ****, because he's Mr union. You said it yourself. Since I seam to lean towards the company side, I should just shut up. ABFer doesn't like my solution but you didn't tell him not to post.

And instead of being a man and admitting your hypocrisy, you mock and joke. I thought Teamsters were stand up men? Everyday, you drones prove that theory wrong.

No, as usual, ABFer gets a slide on ****, because he's Mr union. You said it yourself. Since I seam to lean towards the company side, I should just shut up. ABFer doesn't like my solution but you didn't tell him not to post.

And instead of being a man and admitting your hypocrisy, you mock and joke. I thought Teamsters were stand up men? Everyday, you drones prove that theory wrong.
Its a message board, lighten up & stop acting like a little girl...

Be man and admit your hypocricy. Or just take your own advice and shut up.
Ok, I'm a hypocrite feel better now? And I told you to lighten up not shut up. I will say this, your a very lucky person that Abf doesn't include a mental stability test as part of the pre-employment process.....

Ok, I'm a hypocrite feel better now? And I told you to lighten up not shut up. I will say this, your a very lucky person that Abf doesn't include a mental stability test as part of the pre-employment process.....

Or an iteregatey test to be a Teamster. I'm sorry I took offense to being told to shut up, and you did basically say that.

Or an iteregatey test to be a Teamster. I'm sorry I took offense to being told to shut up, and you did basically say that.
Im done with you, can't have a conversation with someone who is never wrong.....you & joe the plumber have a lot in common & may have the same outcome????

Im done with you, can't have a conversation with someone who is never wrong.....you & joe the plumber have a lot in common & may have the same outcome????

Never wrong? Are you clueless. I said in the beginning I had no problem with what you said, I just questioned why it was directly towards me?

So negotiations are ongoing this week I believe, haven't heard much from either side. They are quickly running out of time it seems, so the new contract will be much like the old?