ABF | How to settle CONTRACT

No, as usual, ABFer gets a slide on ****, because he's Mr union. You said it yourself. Since I seam to lean towards the company side, I should just shut up. ABFer doesn't like my solution but you didn't tell him not to post.

And instead of being a man and admitting your hypocrisy, you mock and joke. I thought Teamsters were stand up men? Everyday, you drones prove that theory wrong.
Aaaaaaa I see ol' Stonehead has been solidifying old bonds while I was out. I am happy to see that. Maybe I get a slide on things because of how you act and what I do is funny. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a drone etc. but then you can't take it. In case you haven't noticed you have more people turned against you than you have at your side. As I have said before you do have some entertainment value. Perhaps you should have a look at your first post under your home turf known as "Stoney's Views" where you were praising R-14 and now you're trashing him. I'm sure that trashing the mod you are crying for help from does your cause no good whatsoever. I find that all entertaining. I won't waste much time going back and forth with you, just enough to let you hang yourself then I'll sit by and watch.

Aaaaaaa I see ol' Stonehead has been solidifying old bonds while I was out. I am happy to see that. Maybe I get a slide on things because of how you act and what I do is funny. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a drone etc. but then you can't take it. In case you haven't noticed you have more people turned against you than you have at your side. As I have said before you do have some entertainment value. Perhaps you should have a look at your first post under your home turf known as "Stoney's Views" where you were praising R-14 and now you're trashing him. I'm sure that trashing the mod you are crying for help from does your cause no good whatsoever. I find that all entertaining. I won't waste much time going back and forth with you, just enough to let you hang yourself then I'll sit by and watch.

Ya, I trashed R-14. Like most other typical union drones, he sided with other the drones. I gave him too much credit.

Sorry, I won't be part of that click.

It doesn't take long does it?

Ok, I'm a hypocrite feel better now? And I told you to lighten up not shut up. I will say this, your a very lucky person that Abf doesn't include a mental stability test as part of the pre-employment process.....
How could you possibly ever question this guy's mental stability????? lmao

kramer is funny....and why do you care what I think is funny? or is everyone elses business your business? or do you just like to argue for arguments sake?

No, it was really a dig at azz. He one time made fun if my avatar with Jr, calling him a loser. I just like to remind him about his avatar.

It come out like I was picking a fight with you. That wasn't my intent. Sorry.

No, it was really a dig at azz. He one time made fun if my avatar with Jr, calling him a loser. I just like to remind him about his avatar.

It come out like I was picking a fight with you. That wasn't my intent. Sorry.

ok, no prob...thank you