Yellow | How will the give back vote be ??

I

ichbineinabfer

My question for anyone who knows is...how will the vote work ? All the giveback votes at all other companys in the past were individual, meaning if you had 30 guys at a barn, 20 could vote "no" and 10 could vote "yes" and only the 10 guys took the pay cut while the other 20 continued at full scale. Or will it be majority vote wins like the contract ?? If you can shed some light on this, please do. I have not heard anyone on here discuss this end of it.

It'll be by majority, and I don't think that trucking companies ever took givebacks from only those that voted for them, at least I've never heard that.

My question for anyone who knows is...how will the vote work ? All the giveback votes at all other companys in the past were individual, meaning if you had 30 guys at a barn, 20 could vote "no" and 10 could vote "yes" and only the 10 guys took the pay cut while the other 20 continued at full scale. Or will it be majority vote wins like the contract ?? If you can shed some light on this, please do. I have not heard anyone on here discuss this end of it.

Und das würde einen ABF Treiber auf welche Weise interessieren?
Diese Frage auf Ihrem eigenen Forum warum nicht stellen?
Ich verstehe wirklich Deutsch, das Sie wissen.... KK

It'll be by majority, and I don't think that trucking companies ever took givebacks from only those that voted for them, at least I've never heard that.

If I remember correctly, HOLMES was a voluntary 15% giveback that most of the brothers went along with.