• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

How Will You Vote?

• Yes

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters
As long as you are so literate, how about you use an apostrophe when spelling it's. It's first grade stuff.

Oh lord, you silly nitpickers. Just talking about separating his rants into paragraphs, makes ir bbw easier to read. I care very little bout spelling and proper punctuation.

Are you serious? How do you think they succeed in business or in Washington? This ain't YRC. The IBT is not going to play that vote again game with we the ABF teamsters. So get it right the first time or it's you lose Sir, good day
Most of us can live with the 7%, not happy about it but that would add up to somewhere between 50mil and 70mil a yr depending on how many employees continued to work.That alone should bring them back to the table IF they and the IBT were being honest in keeping this company alive. I think if they could meet 1/2 way on a couple other issues there'd be a deal.Most of us realize ABF needs some relief but they've gone a little to far here.I want to vote yes but I can't even if it costs me my job and my family supports me on this tough decision.ABF needs to stop thinking about their stockholders for a second and think about us... their employees.You can fix this contract in 2 days,I have no doubt!!

I will be voting yes because I truly believe a no vote will be the end of our jobs and the pension fund I can get another job but not another pension.and I will not wast another ounce of my energy working for a piece of sh!£ company ****** corporation like YRC.

All's I asked for was proof. You may be right but can't prove anything. Maybe they started it to compete stronger in the shorthaul market while CF concentrated on the longhaul?
The Conway companies were set up to be regional because by contract CF could not buy or own a nationwide non union carrier

I will be voting yes because I truly believe a no vote will be the end of our jobs and the pension fund I can get another job but not another pension.and I will not wast another ounce of my energy working for a piece of sh!£ company ****** corporation like YRC.
Another yes vote out of fear. I guess Judy's YRC threat is doing its job. How about we start looking at what WILL happen if passed not what hypothetically could happen. No guarantee either way.

The two things I find in common with yes voters is fear or what THEY have to loose. How about for once think about everyone involved. What about the bottom 6-10% of every road board that WILL be part time at best. What about your brothers and sisters that WILL loose there job over some BS camera watching every move you make. What about the ones who WILL have to wait 8 years for 2nd week of vacation. What about just doing what is right. Remember we are "TEAM"sters

I am part of the bottom and have only worked one of the last two years I don't believe it's fear your talking about its fact weather you believe it or not its not 1970 anymore the fact is there are only 3 freight company's in the freight division and only one paying full pension and not to mention no organizing so under those circumstances I don't think the TA is as bad as every body thinks its a lot better than what YRC is working under just my opinion

]
hdrk;1223768[B said:
]I will be voting yes because I truly believe a no vote will be the end of our jobs and the pension fund[/B] I can get another job but not another pension.and I will not wast another ounce of my energy working for a piece of sh!£ company ****** corporation like YRC.

Yes you are voting out of fear, You already said it in this post

I am part of the bottom and have only worked one of the last two years I don't believe it's fear your talking about its fact weather you believe it or not its not 1970 anymore the fact is there are only 3 freight company's in the freight division and only one paying full pension and not to mention no organizing so under those circumstances I don't think the TA is as bad as every body thinks its a lot better than what YRC is working under just my opinion

The company and the IBT are already trying to get the pension laws changed. That is why they are not worried about it in this contract, They figure they will pressure the government to change it making them look like the good guys that saved our pension.........

I am thinking of every one because every teamster will loose their pension when nothing's being paid in it will dry up fast

Another yes vote out of fear. I guess Judy's YRC threat is doing its job. How about we start looking at what WILL happen if passed not what hypothetically could happen. No guarantee either way.

The two things I find in common with yes voters is fear or what THEY have to loose. How about for once think about everyone involved. What about the bottom 6-10% of every road board that WILL be part time at best. What about your brothers and sisters that WILL loose there job over some BS camera watching every move you make. What about the ones who WILL have to wait 8 years for 2nd week of vacation. What about just doing what is right. Remember we are "TEAM"sters

Shut up. Each of us vote our conscience. Each of us vote for what we feel is best.

No one has a crystal ball. A no vote may be best, or a no vote could end this company. Same can be be said bout yes votes.

Respect your brothers vote or shut up.

shut up. Each of us vote our conscience. Each of us vote for what we feel is best.

No one has a crystal ball. A no vote may be best, or a no vote could end this company. Same can be be said bout yes votes.

and the queen has spoken lol

I do respect each members right to vote the way they feel is best just giving my reasons yelling in the drivers room isn't going to change my mind and I'm not going to change anybody's mind in this forum

Shut up. Each of us vote our conscience. Each of us vote for what we feel is best.

Whats the problem don't you like what they are saying, They are just talking, If you don't like it to bad.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I do respect each members right to vote the way they feel is best just giving my reasons yelling in the drivers room isn't going to change my mind and I'm not going to change anybody's mind in this forum

Good post......

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the problem don't you like what they are saying, They are just talking, If you don't like it to bad.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Ya, I don't don't the constant belittling of others votes. And its coming from the "No" voters for the most part.

Its you that needs to deal with it.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Let's not forget, you were the one crying like a little girl because of someone posting their opinions here, and bitching that the Mods were letting that.

I am part of the bottom and have only worked one of the last two years I don't believe it's fear your talking about its fact weather you believe it or not its not 1970 anymore the fact is there are only 3 freight company's in the freight division and only one paying full pension and not to mention no organizing so under those circumstances I don't think the TA is as bad as every body thinks its a lot better than what YRC is working under just my opinion[/Q

I agree it's not 1970 anymore.I have no problem with work rule changes... However I feel subing out road work is over the line. We all know the so called 6% will be more like 10-12% and will not be monitored.That alone is more than enough reason to vote this down.That's one door you don't want to open. We all know how its working out for UPSF.

Look what the UE has done to road boards already. 042 and 064 were both over 400 prior now down to 250-270 range. One positive is at least this work went to teamsters not some 2 week wonder that speaks broken English.

So now were down to name calling exactly the reason you can't stand to hear another opinion just like the drivers room vote no and good luck with your new non union job with less money benefits and no pension

So now were down to name calling exactly the reason you can't stand to hear another opinion just like the drivers room vote no and good luck with your new non union job with less money benefits and no pension

I'm sorry, I confused you with gt91. I didn't mean to attack you. I was actually defending you.

and the queen has spoken lol

Ya dumb****. I'm calling selfish, ignorant dumbasses like you, Docker among others out, not because of your opinions on the contract, but of your treatment of their Teamster Brothers. Its old and sickening, and exactly why unions continue to fail.

You don't insult and belittle your union brothers because of how they choose to vote.

Btw, to be clear here dumbass, I voted no.

Ya dumb****. I'm calling selfish, ignorant dumbasses like you, Docker among others out, not because of your opinions on the contract, but of your treatment of their Teamster Brothers. Its old and sickening, and exactly why unions continue to fail.

You don't insult and belittle your union brothers because of how they choose to vote.

Btw, to be clear here dumbass, I voted no.

You are so tough with your little dress on lol careful you may break a nail lol