• Start date

How Will You Vote?

• Yes

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters
Money and speculation: the mother of all evil. Families kill over it:coffee1:

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we have here is stonehead approaching meltdown, it has happened before. He's on the verge, just a few more jabs at his garbage and his hypocrisy and he will lose it and get a little hiatus from the mods. Keep the momentum going and we will get a break.
He should go sleep it off....

ya, i don't don't the constant belittling of others votes. And its coming from the "no" voters for the most part.

Its you that needs to deal with it.

let's not forget, you were the one crying like a little girl because of someone posting their opinions here, and bitching that the mods were letting that.

ya dumb****. I'm calling selfish, ignorant dumbasses like you, docker among others out, not because of your opinions on the contract, but of your treatment of their teamster brothers. Its old and sickening, and exactly why unions continue to fail.

You don't insult and belittle your union brothers because of how they choose to vote.

Btw, to be clear here dumbass, i voted no.

hey dip****. Learn to freaking read. I'm fedup with jackballs like you disrespecting a union brothers vote. I have zero problem calling a you or anyone out for that reason.

this coming from a guy that is ok with violating a union brothers privacy.

Screw with me? I'm just fedup with the hypocrisy from you so called teamsters.

Go ahead make a joke out of it. In the end, you're still demeaning a fellow brother's vote.
Real cool. Is that what being a teamster is all about? Supporting your brothers until they vote a way you don't agree with? Make a joke out if that?

can you respect the vote of another teamster without belittling them?

my god, another fool that can't read.

shut up. Each of us vote our conscience. Each of us vote for what we feel is best.

No one has a crystal ball. A no vote may be best, or a no vote could end this company. Same can be be said bout yes votes.

Respect your brothers vote or shut up.

lol! Lie much? Yup! But of course you lie, you're a union drone.

are you? I see its ok for you belittle a union brother because of he votes, but i call a dumbass then all of sudden your pansy ass gets offended.

I'm so sick of you union pukes belittling the "yes" voters.

same question to you? My dad warned me bout mindless drones like you.

WOW princess do you see a pattern here... You really need professional help!!!!!!!!

WOW princess do you see a pattern here... You really need professional help!!!!!!!!

Typical, you're too stupid to see my point. Figures. You're a guy (I think) that approves of violating a Teamsters privacy, you're a guy ( again that's debatable ), that approves of belittling a Teamster because of how he votes. And you're a guy ( I doubt ), that whines and cries like a little girl that the Mods hasn't banned a member simply becsuse he gave an opinion you don't like.

Now am I mad and showing emotion? Damn right! I'm watching so called Teamsters belittle and insualt their Brothers because they choose to vote "yes".

Now you want to laugh that off? Why? Because you don't want to address what kind of scum bag piece of **** you are.

Stoner, you are putting down a man that has 12 posts since 2010, while you have 15 posts on the last three pages alone.Time to give your tongue a sleigh-ride. Ever heard of Xanax?

So? An ******* is an ******* regardless of post count.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we have here is stonehead approaching meltdown, it has happened before. He's on the verge, just a few more jabs at his garbage and his hypocrisy and he will lose it and get a little hiatus from the mods. Keep the momentum going and we will get a break.

Meltdown? Hardly. Fedup with hypocrisy from pukes like you? Absolutely.

You jokers can never answer my simply question. Why is it ok for you to insult and belittle a Teamster on how they vote, but when I turn the tables, then all of sudden you jump on your high horse.

Typical, you're too stupid to see my point. Figures. You're a guy (I think) that approves of violating a Teamsters privacy, you're a guy ( again that's debatable ), that approves of belittling a Teamster because of how he votes. And you're a guy ( I doubt ), that whines and cries like a little girl that the Mods hasn't banned a member simply becsuse he gave an opinion you don't like.

Now am I mad and showing emotion? Damn right! I'm watching so called Teamsters belittle and insualt their Brothers because they choose to vote "yes".

Now you want to laugh that off? Why? Because you don't want to address what kind of scum bag piece of **** you are.
nuts the size of grapefruita when on the keyboard .... Priceless ....

Im not a moderator, just because I don't side with you I'm a hypocrite?... Have another one stoner....

My goodness. How brain dead stupid can you be?

You get in your high horse with me calling a bunch jackballs jackballs, then you go on admit its ok for those jackballs to insult because in your opinion they do with class.

Are you so freaking stupid to not get my point that I'm upset over WHY and not HOW they are insulating?

And classy? Tell a fellow Teamster brother to back on his knees for management is classy?

Lol oh I see. Calling a "yes" voter a "company brownnoser" is classy?

Telling "yes" voter to get back on their knees, under the CEO's desk is classy?

RX take two 1 mg. Xanax before approaching keyboard. They are designed to be effective in both the kneeling and the sitting position.

RX take two 1 mg. Xanax before approaching keyboard. They are designed to be effective in both the kneeling and the sitting position.

Yup, another hypocritical jackball that can't answer or address my simple point. The best you can do is make a stupid joke.

My goodness. How brain dead stupid can you be?

You get in your high horse with me calling a bunch jackballs jackballs, then you go on admit its ok for those jackballs to insult because in your opinion they do with class.

Are you so freaking stupid to not get my point that I'm upset over WHY and not HOW they are insulating?

And classy? Tell a fellow Teamster brother to back on his knees for management is classy?
Breath, in now out... That's better..... Just remember rehab is one phone call away.....

Breath, in now out... That's better..... Just remember rehab is one phone call away.....

Yup, another hypocritical jackball that can't answer or address my simple point. The best you can do is make a stupid joke.

Whats wrong? Don't want to admit that I have a valid point? Do you really lack that much intellectual honesty?

You dup****s are exactly why I was agaibst "card check". If this how you jokers treat a Teamster not voting your way, I can see how you pukes would treat a person not wanting to join a union.

Is a jackball like a goofball or a softball, maybe an eight-ball. your the expert on balls enlighten me please.