Howdy I've heared tell theres rumors here?

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
First I'd like to say I'm a guest to your forum,I mean you know harm,I come in peace!

I'm a retired city driver with 45 years under my belt of playing in traffic,as well as meeting and greeting the public.

I worked at 15 different companies,most union,all but 2 are bankrupt.

In all of that time I've seen many changes in the trucking industry,some good some bad.

The one thing that never changes is the hurt rumors do to the ones they are directed towards.
These tails of something negative usually start out with someone saying they have heard something,and usually theres no facts to back up the core of these rumors.

But like most stories the more that its told to,as well as the longer it goes on.
It starts growing with all kinds of negative ideas added on.

I've seen rumors kill companies,in that their customers get wind of them from compeitors as a rule,they start believing the lies,little by little they start using other carriers.

In the end,what may have started out as hear-say mushrooms into an atomic bomb dropped on the ones it was all about.

Whenever I heard any rumors starting out about any company I was working for I wanted to see facts in writting,or I didn't want to hear another word about it.

Well this is my opinion on the rumor mill,Apostolic

First I'd like to say I'm a guest to your forum,I mean you know harm,I come in peace!

I'm a retired city driver with 45 years under my belt of playing in traffic,as well as meeting and greeting the public.

I worked at 15 different companies,most union,all but 2 are bankrupt.

In all of that time I've seen many changes in the trucking industry,some good some bad.

The one thing that never changes is the hurt rumors do to the ones they are directed towards.
These tails of something negative usually start out with someone saying they have heard something,and usually theres no facts to back up the core of these rumors.

But like most stories the more that its told to,as well as the longer it goes on.
It starts growing with all kinds of negative ideas added on.

I've seen rumors kill companies,in that their customers get wind of them from compeitors as a rule,they start believing the lies,little by little they start using other carriers.

In the end,what may have started out as hear-say mushrooms into an atomic bomb dropped on the ones it was all about.

Whenever I heard any rumors starting out about any company I was working for I wanted to see facts in writting,or I didn't want to hear another word about it.

Well this is my opinion on the rumor mill,Apostolic

very good post