ABF | Howdy to all my fellow associates

T

ttman

I trust you all are enjoying your very generous benefit package. I would like to take this moment to point out that our very generous benefit package that ABF provides for you out of the goodness of their hearts, is worth 3 times more than certain other non union trucking companies. We would hope that in the upcoming union contract, that you might stop and ask yourselves if you are being a little greedy? Sometimes we all must make certain sacrifices in life so that we can survive. We've all heard of corporate greed and how evil it is. Remember the old saying it is better to give than to receive. We must be flexible. As a show of good faith, abf has dressed up the newly arriving tractors with chromium plated trim around the radiator AND the side vents on the hood. This is one way we can use the money we save from your benefit package, so you will know your money is being put to good use and will not go to anyone's bonus at the end of the year.
Remember it IS better to give give give than to receive.

Talk about the glass half empty syndrome

You're right

Since being laid off last week, I miss seeing the green trucks, not seeing enough green, you know.

I'm gonna go and sit by the side of the highway to watch the ABF trucks go by. It will give me something to dream about.:hysterical:

Hopefully I don't run out into the road...:chairshot:

Geeez man, dont run out on the road, hopefully you'll be back soon. If ya get killed, well, there's no future in that.:smilie_132:

You know, I could get one of the RC ABF trucks from the company store. That might be more productive. And they're only like $7.

I bet they hit you with the shipping...

You know, I could get one of the RC ABF trucks from the company store. That might be more productive. And they're only like $7.

I bet they hit you with the shipping...

Not if you have it shipped via truck mail. You can get it at your term.

I just looked at my Avatar and thought, 'That was me?"

Now I'm sad again...maybe I do need a RC truck. Maybe my own fleet...

hey ttman, what happun to the howdy head that made you famous? I aint sure that everyone gets the "quack" thing.

hey ttman, what happun to the howdy head that made you famous? I aint sure that everyone gets the "quack" thing.
He's back! He was away trying to find new ways to get us to be more flexible and give back to the company? After all, we are enjoying our benefits a little too much for his liking. Just ask him sometime, he'll tell you all about it.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.