Central Transport | How's all my boring friends doing?

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
I have to say you guys really made this lame. If any one is looking for trouble and want to light this lame forum up please feel free to respond. Happy 9 months of crying and complaining my former Vitran drivers .....

I kind of enjoy seeing this forum die a slow and painful death just like all the Vitran drivers that are left at CT are doing, by selling their services to a bottom feeding company, Funny how right after Matty stole Vitran (and yes buying a company for less than 5 mill that was worth well over 150mil just 7 years ago is stealing) I used to see vitran and ct trucks all over the place averaged 15 a day, now that freight has stabilized and lots of customers have found other carriers, I'm lucky to see 5 and that is from 10 at night till around 10 the next morning, And I don't and won't buy the fact that I'm just not in the right areas anymore. I think its that CT has lost most if not all the Vitran freight. (a lot of it was worthless but it paid the bills (somewhat)). And as for as 9 months of crying and complaining where the heck have you been there has been crying and complaining going on back before I even heard of this site, and that has been a couple of years at least. I think that the nature of truck drivers in general cry and wine then cry some more. Even at my new job, as good as I think the place is I hear a lot of the senior drivers complain daily about how horrible it is and how much they are getting screwed and I sit back and think boy you haven't seen getting screwed till you have put up with what I did for the last 13 years.

I'll be waiting for one of your witty, rude, CT's the best thing that could have happened to vitran comments

I kind of enjoy seeing this forum die a slow and painful death just like all the Vitran drivers that are left at CT are doing, by selling their services to a bottom feeding company, Funny how right after Matty stole Vitran (and yes buying a company for less than 5 mill that was worth well over 150mil just 7 years ago is stealing) I used to see vitran and ct trucks all over the place averaged 15 a day, now that freight has stabilized and lots of customers have found other carriers, I'm lucky to see 5 and that is from 10 at night till around 10 the next morning, And I don't and won't buy the fact that I'm just not in the right areas anymore. I think its that CT has lost most if not all the Vitran freight. (a lot of it was worthless but it paid the bills (somewhat)). And as for as 9 months of crying and complaining where the heck have you been there has been crying and complaining going on back before I even heard of this site, and that has been a couple of years at least. I think that the nature of truck drivers in general cry and wine then cry some more. Even at my new job, as good as I think the place is I hear a lot of the senior drivers complain daily about how horrible it is and how much they are getting screwed and I sit back and think boy you haven't seen getting screwed till you have put up with what I did for the last 13 years.

I'll be waiting for one of your witty, rude, CT's the best thing that could have happened to vitran comments

I never claimed CT was the best thing???? I just like getting you all wound up like a top and hear you and your former Vitran drivers spin out of control!!! Because it's easy and fun, and how did central Steal Vitran It's Vitran who gave it away.... Your company folded you like a bad hand in poker???? I would like to thank you for your comments, now we can have fun again.....

Not true. Waiting for you guys to go away. Then we will go back to being bottom feeders. Then we'll buy another great company and?

If you don't believe me ask most any driver....salesman....shipper.....just about anyone. This company is a victim of their own demise. They do just enough to stay afloat.....Honestly its probably just a tax write off for this corrupt family......They make their money on the bridge......everyone knows that.

For my short stay at that dump I never drove a truck there with a c.t. logo and never wore any of their uniforms, I was too embarrassed to acknowledge that I worked there. T.M. got all the attire back still in the packages.

For my short stay at that dump I never drove a truck there with a c.t. logo and never wore any of their uniforms, I was too embarrassed to acknowledge that I worked there. T.M. got all the attire back still in the packages.

you were better than me, I never even took delivery of the "uniforms", they ordered them but I never got them guess I left before they arrived( I already knew I was leaving when the clerk took my sizes I just never said anything( wasn't ready to lay my hand on the table just yet)). I too never drove a tractor with their logo ( did however pull some of their pure trash trailers( was hoping they stayed in one piece till I got back)).

you were better than me, I never even took delivery of the "uniforms", they ordered them but I never got them guess I left before they arrived( I already knew I was leaving when the clerk took my sizes I just never said anything( wasn't ready to lay my hand on the table just yet)). I too never drove a tractor with their logo ( did however pull some of their pure trash trailers( was hoping they stayed in one piece till I got back)).

Just curious????? How well are you pre tripping, if your Driving and still worried about the trailer you are towing ? since???? I know you as a professional gear raker would never ? pull anything that's not pre tripped??? Right ? any way you professionals from vitran are awesome and have been whispered that you guy's were god's gift to the trucking industry so just want to say thank you for the wisdom that Oozes form the post I am privileged to read...

Just curious????? How well are you pre tripping, if your Driving and still worried about the trailer you are towing ? since???? I know you as a professional gear raker would never ? pull anything that's not pre tripped??? Right ? any way you professionals from vitran are awesome and have been whispered that you guy's were god's gift to the trucking industry so just want to say thank you for the wisdom that Oozes form the post I am privileged to read...

I know when I worked for the bottom feeder company (CT) it was at an endline terminal and pre trips didn't matter because if you refused to pull an illegal trailer or drive an illegal truck you just didn't get to work. They would tell me to drive it to the A/C and it would be repaired there. So...they TOLD me to drive it or pull it illegal

You know that you pull trailers that are border line.........You are not going to strip a trailer only to reload it on another one that's just as bad. You have deliveries to make and you know damn good and well sometimes you just have to look the other way.

Then we all agree on something some times, just was trying to throw the holier than thou theme out the door......

I know when I worked for the bottom feeder company (CT) it was at an endline terminal and pre trips didn't matter because if you refused to pull an illegal trailer or drive an illegal truck you just didn't get to work. They would tell me to drive it to the A/C and it would be repaired there. So...they TOLD me to drive it or pull it illegal

the 1st time you say no , if you don't it's on you..... than you cant refuse the next time..... precedence needs to be set from the door, it's you setting it or it's them...