SAIA | How's Atlanta City runs?

Mavrickjubei

TB Lurker
Credits
I worked for SAIA Nashville for 4 years then resigned. I am looking at going back to work for them again and was asking how it is to work for the following terminals(city runs only): Atlanta, Greenville SC, Savannah GA, Charlotte SC!? I place applications already in the above three except Atlanta which I plan on doing tommorrow.

the city runs in GVL seem to be like any other. you leave with a bunch of stops, and sometimes before you get through the gate, the dispatcher is putting 3pm closing pickups on you. you go throughout the day p&ding....and if you are one of the first few back in, usually you are getting an empty and going back out. it wasn't all that bad when i did it. like with most p&d jobs, you have to realize you can only do what you can do and nothing else. i learned quickly to not go bust your *** b/c you will be the first one back and then the second back and maybe the 3rd. the TM is a good guy to work for, and the dispatcher can be...just gotta get use to his ways. i went to linehaul for more money and less work though..

I worked for SAIA Nashville for 4 years then resigned. I am looking at going back to work for them again and was asking how it is to work for the following terminals(city runs only): Atlanta, Greenville SC, Savannah GA, Charlotte SC!? I place applications already in the above three except Atlanta which I plan on doing tommorrow.
Charlotte, NC or Columbia, SC?