SEFL | Hows the Freight at your barn?

FAY is pretty busy

we just hired 1 new driver about a month ago and they were going to hire another but right now we getting drivers from GBO and FLO and other area terminals to help us out

peon

In LRK we are busy,no new hire lately but in last year we have hired 8 pud. We are doing about 250 IN and about 110 to 150 OB.

Just curious, How are things at the new Knoxville terminal.I am seriously considering
a move in a year or so and have my sights on SEFL.

Just curious, How are things at the new Knoxville terminal.I am seriously considering
a move in a year or so and have my sights on SEFL.

im pretty sure they are on major rotation like the rest of us. The company canceled its yearly picnic next month. to save money i guess due to the hard times.

Thanks for the reply mikejones234, I am a P&D driver for Dayton Freight in Ohio and kicking the idea around of moving to the Knoxville area {these northeast Ohio winters are miserable}. The relationship between Dayton and SEFL is impressive. Any more info from anyone else would be appreciated.

I have one question for you fellow sefl drivers?!? Why the hell do we continue to hire and train drivers when we are required to take a day off every week "mandatory"? I don't understand this at all. We have been on a weekly rotation scince last year, except for June, July and August of this year. This year at my terminal, we trained 3 drivers of the dock to drive. Southeastern always talks about being Efficient, and Productive, I don't think this is! Meanwhile all the sales people and TM at our terminal recieved brand new Impalas?!?! I haven't seen any new business coming in, what are they doing? It seems they are too busy taking customers out to lunch and not focusing on trying to get new ones!

The more hours we cut of the dock and driver trash the more our bonus is every month. Dont like it then leave, we dont care.

I would like to take your bonus and shuvit up your a## while i'm struggeleing during xmas because our hrs are cut to pay for your sh*tty bonus...!!!

The more hours we cut of the dock and driver trash the more our bonus is every month. Dont like it then leave, we dont care.

You reek of both self indulgement and ignorance. Are you educated with knowledge that is more than a 3rd grader would retain??? From your post you seem to be a LD (learning disabled) transiant trying to find a niche in a educated sociaty!!! It's not who you BLOW, it's what you know, that enables you to grow. So I ask you this: when you suck, do you swallow? Or are you a wanna be that lets it dribble down your chin........Look b4 you leap as for the ones who you depend on to deliver to you what you need, may only deliver what you expect.....????? C what I am refering to?????