How's Your Turkey?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5115

I have scored myself 4 turkeys for the year at a cost of about $7.00 apiece. I like turkey and that will keep my cravings satisfied for the year. I get 13-14 pounders and cook them on the rotisserie on the gas grill. I had to get a beefed up bar for the rotisserie and the 13 pounders still stretch its limits. I brine mine and add seasonings to the brine so I heated it up this morning with salt, poultry seasoning and sage in there. It's cooled off and sitting out on the concrete and tomorrow I'll soak the bird in it for about 24 hours before I stuff it and cook it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Aaawww man, there's no comparison, come on down, I'll share, bring some lobstahs with you, none of those ***** bearing clams though.

What, no turkey? Mine's soaking in the brine and waiting for tomorrow. I loves a good rotisserie turkey. I best check on the propane supply, running out would bite.

we didn't know if bro-in-laws shop was going to give out turkeys this year, so we planned on lasagna, in which i am making. gonna take at least 2 people to pick it up and place into the oven, it WILL BE heavy, and i cannot lift it.

then low and behold, bro-in-laws shop passed out turkeys, so into the freezer it went for christmas.