Yellow | HSB is the place to be

Local 776

Great local AMEN

Danny V., Carlos R., & the rest of da guys really made us feel welcome! I was impressed by how knowledgable, open minded, and passionate they are! I'm proud to say I'm a member of Local 776! I know they have my 6 o'clock!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Local 776 is much better then Local 771. Lets see, Howard R. or Danny V....? Carlos R. or James W....?

Local 776 is the real deal and you all are truly blessed... :shades:
congrats.gif

I just wish I was still a part of 728 or anything else - 100 up here ain't $#!T - I have not heard from my union since I have stepped foot here and this 10% thing is total bull - they almost try to work you 7 days a week spread out over 40 hours and you don't know when you are going in till they actuall call you 2 hours before they want you to come in - what kind of crap is that?

sry for venting

James W. Business Agent Local 771

James W. Business Agent Local 771 appointed another union steward AFTER the members already knew who they wanted for the second shift dock position (Rob L.) who was the steward on second for the yard/jockey's. Democracy at its finest and just another reason why Harrisburg is the place to be I'm sure... :bicycle:
0811853144_norm.jpg

I think Stan Smith would be an excellent steward! :1036316054:

To become dock steward wouldn't that mean getting involved in the local? Who would be in charge of *****ing and moaning about how bad and corrupt this local is then? If a local is as bad as he says then change it from within,or easier to stand on the sidelines? OK super mod you can delete or change my post now!

maybe they can cover all of our 6:00

Danny V., Carlos R., & the rest of da guys really made us feel welcome! I was impressed by how knowledgable, open minded, and passionate they are! I'm proud to say I'm a member of Local 776! I know they have my 6 o'clock!
If you feel safe, then I can get a little sigh of relief too...In Solidarity...If you fail...then we all fail...I hope you...I hope we all...SUCCEED...