XPO | Hulk Hogan

cityman

TB Lurker
Credits
I was watching the Hulk Hogan reality show on tv,and Hulk was talking about getting into the energy drink business. His business partners came up with this Hulk Hogan power drink. So Hulk said he wanted to try the stuff before he would endorse it. Next thing you see is a CSE rig with a liftgate backing up to his driveway with a 2 thousand pound skid of Hulkster energy drink. Hulk has a couple of guys at the house to help,and they show these guys pushing the skid up his cobblestone driveway when they hit a bump and dump the skid all over the driveway. It was pretty funny to watch. I wonder if Hulk filed a claim or gave the driver a nice tip?

Cityman said:
I was watching the Hulk Hogan reality show on tv,and Hulk was talking about getting into the energy drink business. His business partners came up with this Hulk Hogan power drink. So Hulk said he wanted to try the stuff before he would endorse it. Next thing you see is a CSE rig with a liftgate backing up to his driveway with a 2 thousand pound skid of Hulkster energy drink. Hulk has a couple of guys at the house to help,and they show these guys pushing the skid up his cobblestone driveway when they hit a bump and dump the skid all over the driveway. It was pretty funny to watch. I wonder if Hulk filed a claim or gave the driver a nice tip?
I heard about that,I feel sorry for the driver.

Cityman said:
Thats hillarious!!! My girlfriend told me about that.

that house in Belleaire, fla. is for sale, asking price 25 Million dollars. he's getting a place near miami so his daughter can work on her singing career there. hulk is also keeping the beach house in clearwater for weekend getaways...