XPO | Hurricane Harvey???

So I've been trying to post this since the whole blow out on here. But this was set on the table right when the storm had devastated the people. 666 i hope this helps on understanding of the use of PTO.
P.S... I just want to Thank all of you for helping those in need. Special in a time when the country is turmoil.. We are all human's living in borrowed time. We must respect each other and help each other in hard time's..
WTEOwEc.jpg

So I've been trying to post this since the whole blow out on here. But this was set on the table right when the storm had devastated the people. 666 i hope this helps on understanding of the use of PTO.
P.S... I just want to Thank all of you for helping those in need. Special in a time when the country is turmoil.. We are all human's living in borrowed time. We must respect each other and help each other in hard time's..
WTEOwEc.jpg
Upnorth has mentioned it before: lack of communication - I don't remember anyone from management mentioning ANYTHING about this.

Upnorth has mentioned it before: lack of communication - I don't remember anyone from management mentioning ANYTHING about this.
What he posted is from the communication PowerPoint that should be playing on the tv at the fac, or your home barn.

What he posted is from the communication PowerPoint that should be playing on the tv at the fac, or your home barn.
I followed that. I've seen were you have commented on the those that get this information not passing it on as they should.

As we near the two year mark for XPO Logistics taking over Con-way , communication or lack of it , seems to be one of those things that has went by the wayside.