ABF | HV

No disrespect intended but I don't think ABF should do anything just because Yellow is doing it. Unless you mean UE which isn't necessarily next day like the article says.

I am not talking about doing something because Yellow is doing it. ABF has been doing next day,UE through the hvxp’s for 15 years now. It was ’’temporarily suspended” almost a year ago. Yellow started next day in the southwest months ago. Now they are starting it up in the mid-Atlantic. We had 4 UE bids, now we have 1. That 1 bid is strictly a shuttle bid. The entire northeast was next day. Now it is 3,4 days service. My point is maybe it is time to bring back the hv. Unless they really don’t want it back. Like I said, we were told it was only temporary.

I am not talking about doing something because Yellow is doing it. ABF has been doing next day,UE through the hvxp’s for 15 years now. It was ’’temporarily suspended” almost a year ago. Yellow started next day in the southwest months ago. Now they are starting it up in the mid-Atlantic. We had 4 UE bids, now we have 1. That 1 bid is strictly a shuttle bid. The entire northeast was next day. Now it is 3,4 days service. My point is maybe it is time to bring back the hv. Unless they really don’t want it back. Like I said, we were told it was only temporary.
We had 3 now only a run to Carlisle and back. Yrc tried this a while back & it didn’t last long. If the UE does start back up our terminal will be screwed for manpower....