I-35 waco,TX, Fatal/Saia Semi coming up a hill slammed a very slow moving car.

There is NO REASON apart from VERIFIABLE Medical Conditions/Emergencies, to run into ANY VEHICLE regardless of front vehicle motion.Weather, Traffic, Construction, other vehicle(s) travelling slow/slowly, are NOT excuses, just feeble escapes in NEGATING RESPONSIBILITY.YOU CONTROL YOUR DESTINY!!

There is NO REASON apart from VERIFIABLE Medical Conditions/Emergencies, to run into ANY VEHICLE regardless of front vehicle motion.Weather, Traffic, Construction, other vehicle(s) travelling slow/slowly, are NOT excuses, just feeble escapes in NEGATING RESPONSIBILITY.YOU CONTROL YOUR DESTINY!!

i have to disagree with you on that. a car running 5 to 10 mph on an interstate hwy is the same as sitting still. a driver (saia ) hit a car on I95 and was cleared by the hwy patrol and the company, it turned out that the car was entering traffic from the side of the road and going about 20 mph. you don't have all the variables in this accident or all the others that you bash the drivers in. just remember your day is coming and i hope it's not as bad as this one. sorry for the rant but it just pisses me off to see somebody all ways putting somebody down thinking they are so great.

YOU CONTROL YOUR DESTINY!!
When you drive that slow over the crest on a hill on a interstate with minium speed limits it puts your destiny at grave risk.This was a bonehead move on the 4 wheelers part,Then an armchair truckdriver with 7500 posts on one forum chimes in with responsibility remarks.WTF...You obviously spend alot of time on the computer,more than you have in a truck,
take the time to look up the stopping distance of a big rig loaded at road speed.I feel sorry for the 4 wheeler but maybe he was the one with a medical condition from the looks of his actions.

(A) i have to disagree with you on that. a car running 5 to 10 mph on an interstate hwy is the same as sitting still.....(2)you don't have all the variables in this accident or all the others that you bash the drivers in......(3) just remember your day is coming and i hope it's not as bad as this one.....(D)it just pisses me off to see somebody all ways putting somebody down thinking they are so great.

(A) No, ANY vehicle ROLLING from 5-10 is still MOVING and as such IS NOT sitting still. Sitting still, like at a stop light, is without motion which is UNLIKE rolling, therefore there is a significant difference. I'm merely stating LOGIC, not referencing any attempt at superiority of analysis.

(2) Correct, who has all the variables given the questionable writers of these articles??
Assumptions are made concerning BOTH SIDES of articles, stories, conjecture, etc.

(3) your day is coming......so judgemental of you.

(D) I never claim or claimed superiority, that appears your bastion. Gosh, you get P. O.d a lot, what a bummer dude.

Number of posts has nothing to do with anything.

CHEERS!!

......then an armchair truckdriver with 7500 posts on one forum chimes in with responsibility remarks. WTF...You obviously spend alot of time on the computer,more than you have in a truck,......
Well coyote, I may well spend some time online when not driving yet I haven't a computer on the road, therefore I spend ZERO TIME ONLINE when I'm driving.

Number of posts 7500+ since original sign up date in 2006.
There were far less until Jeff added post count from sign up dates of/for everyone.
You might also notice most of my Posts are in the General Trucking Forum and you can research such with options available, thank you.

YOU, I, EVERYONE ARE/AM/IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR/MY/THEIR ACTIONS unless you're of these new breed of youngins where nothing, they claim, is their responsibility, even when they're blatantly guilty.

The only armchair of which I'm familiar is the one in the truck(s) I drive.

CHEERS!!

Same situation could easily occur any where on I35 between Austin and Waco.
Run up from Austin through Round Rock, Temple, to Waco to get the feel of really hazaderous driving.
Keeps you on your toes and toes near the brake pedal.
Kinda like eastbound 20 miles west of West Monroe, La coming in around 2 to 5 AM.
Big boys kinda roll through there, just an observation.