I-5 Trucking Accidnet No. Ca

USA TRKR

TB Veteran
Credits
I heard of a truck accident last night on I-5 in Northern Ca by Ashland involving Old Dominion. I can't find anything about it online. Anyone know of it. It had traffic down for over 5 hours. Is the driver ok and so forth?

I looked into this crash report with the information you have provided on your thread USA TRKR.
But Like you I couldn't find anything.
Must be Old Dominion was able to keep this report off-line as it may have been the fault of their driver and there could be a law suit.
Just speculation on my part,although I have seen this a lot with the larger LTL companies.

Checked our accident list at the terminal everyday and its not posted. Our fault or not its usually on there. We'll keep looking never know.

Checked our accident list at the terminal everyday and its not posted. Our fault or not its usually on there. We'll keep looking never know.

I got the info from a driver friend of mine so I know it happened just don't know the details. Very weird no one knows about it.

Not so weird if the parties involved in the crash do not want the crash info on all over the internet my friends.

I-5 accident

I saw the remains of what looked like a big truck that burned down to the frame on the guardrail northbound near Salt Creek exit(between Redding and Lakehead). They were cleaning it up on Sunday and Monday(8/16,and 8/17). Looks like it must have happened over the weekend. Is this the same one you are talking about?