I-70 crazy people.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
Here's a few clips from my dash cam. It's a GoPro Hero3+, set on 1080 dpi/Wide. I have it set on a 20 minute loop, so it records all night long, until I hit stop to save the previous 20 minutes.

This tanker yanker needed to poop, bad. I-70E at Kingdom City MO.

This guy was talking to someone standing on the sidewalk and pulled right out in front of me, without looking. I stopped so close to him that I thought we might have traded paint. We didn't. I couldn't go left because I had a car passing me.

Guardrail's YouTube Channel
This tanker yanker needed to poop, bad. I-70E at Kingdom City MO.
::shit:: happens! I'm guessing his trailer was empty or it might have flipped with a load on and yanking it sideways like that.
This dummy gave me about 10 feet before coming over in front of me.
They ALL do that (maybe not that bad though). Rule of thumb is 1 vehicle length for every 10 MPH and I'm just a grumpy driver who refuses to blink for them before they reach that distance.
I guess this wasn't his exit.
Guess not. And when he figured it out getting back over preceded the need to look first.
Just an RV cutting me off and slowing down.
All of us big riggers are in the way of those RV's.
I had a bull hauler passing me and this idiot couldn't wait.
I thought that was the midwestern carpool lane?
Here's another car passing me on the shoulder in Columbia MO.
See above.
Drunk or distracted?
Sometimes when rolling a joint they take their eyes off the road for a minute.

All in a day's work for the truck driving man.

One last one, for now. Crossing the Missouri river bridge on I-64 West is best done in the middle lane. They squeezed 3 lanes onto a 2 lane bridge resulting in 10 foot lanes. This Estes driver needed 2 foot of my lane.

I have some friends who are troopers and local police officers. I have often asked them why they can't be around to see what I see. A friend who has owns his own truck was cutoff twice in a week by young women texting while driving. One woman had a friend in the passenger seat also texting & they had two babies in the back seat.

I have some friends who are troopers and local police officers. I have often asked them why they can't be around to see what I see. A friend who has owns his own truck was cutoff twice in a week by young women texting while driving. One woman had a friend in the passenger seat also texting & they had two babies in the back seat.
I know that's the truth. But they'd be right there if it was me doing these things. In all my years and miles of driving I can only remember two times that I saw driving hooligans get caught. One of them was in the last couple of months when one ran a red light in the AM and local yocal happened to be there watching the intersection. At that particular intersection they could cover their salaries just hanging out there during the AM rush.

I know that's the truth. But they'd be right there if it was me doing these things. In all my years and miles of driving I can only remember two times that I saw driving hooligans get caught. One of them was in the last couple of months when one ran a red light in the AM and local yocal happened to be there watching the intersection. At that particular intersection they could cover their salaries just hanging out there during the AM rush.
I seen one stop a car that ran a stop sign and all most caused me an a pickup to hit. Stopped them I guess to say have a nice day because no ticket.